ii - it's a match ...sort of

Start from the beginning

We hug and greet each other warmly in the waiting room . When they finally called us into a private room and we were nicely naked under our towels we began to converse about the upcoming events . Seriously, I'm glad that this party is nowhere as disastrous as Kayla's wedding . Unlike what happened with hers, as I was a part of that wedding as well, she didn't get along with the bridesmaids aside from myself and Delilah . There was so much drama, I bet what happened there became the basis for all wedding romance type dramatic stories .

"This is so relaxing," Marie sighs out.

We all murmur in agreement to that sentiment .

"Are you ladies ready to go wild tonight?" Jessica asked , "I know I am."

The only person not able to join in is Kayla. She has a twin toddler's at home and this was the only time she was able to get away. She will be able to join us for the bachelorette party in a couple of weeks.

"I just want to get smashed," I utter .

A collective 'mmmhmmm's' go around the room .

"I'm just going to say it, Dylan is an jerk . I can't believe that he's not only going to be in the wedding but has the audacity to bring his whore with him," Marie spits out with venom .

"How could she even show her face, after all the crap that went down?" Jessica echoes my thoughts.

"I know , I know, but let's not let those two ruin our day of relaxation and fun," I interject , "We got much more worthwhile things to think about."

After the spa and after the hair and makeup trials I went home to get ready. It didn't take long since my makeup was still on .

Rummaging through my closet to find the most appropriate dress for the night, Sonja walks into my room, "Did you check any of the messages?" She asks me.

"Oh shoot, I forgot!" I grab my phone and open the app. My face falls as I see I only got one reply.

"Only one new message," I open it and realize it's from the man I said was out of my league .

"Who's it from?" She asks curiously .

"The guy that I said was out of my league," I scan the message that simply read 'I'm in'.

Sonja peeks over my shoulder and starts to giggle, "the hottest out of the bunch!! What's his name again?"

"All it says is A.C. Wells," I scrunch my face , "a little mysterious," I say.

"Hot and mysterious? Ask him to come out tonight," Sonja pushes .

I shake my head, is she nuts? Tonight is suppose to be about my sister. I look at her and she really is serious, "Hey!" I yell as she grabs my phone .

By the time I snatched it from her, she had already sent the message of the place and the time along with my real phone number. I sigh, there's no backing out .

Okay A.C. Wells , whoever you are , I guess it's time to bring my A game. I look over at Sonja and she is laughing maniacally, "You are NOT wearing that. You need something hotter !"

She opens my closet and walks in , scanning all my dresses she lands on one specific number that I bought when I was still with Dylan. I never did get a chance to wear it, "this is the one!"

I just gawk at her , "I can't!"

"You can and you will. Dylan is out of the picture, might as well make a new memory with a dress you never wore," she throws at me, "put it on. We only have 30 minutes before we have to be at the club."

Knowing that Marie was coming , I decided to put the dress on . We both can be uncomfortable together.

As soon as I walked into the living room she began to holler, "Damn Aria, if I weren't straight I'd be all over you!"

I look over at her , "this does not leave a lot to the imagination."

"Hey, you already hooked the prey, now it's time to reel him in completely. This will help."

I give her the side eye and grab my clutch. Maybe A.C. Wells won't show up . A girl can only hope.