Chapter-38 Sober

Iris POV

I opened my eyes slowly. I looked round. It was dark. I viewed the clock to see that it is midnight.

I looked around. It was Zavian's room. Books of all kind was placed in the selves.

Something else caught my eyes, There was a door I was about to open it when I heard a cold voice.

"What do you think you are doing?" Zavian asked coldly.

"Why am I here?" I asked angrily.

"I brought you here." He said as he walked around.

"You mean you kidnapped me?" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, I did kidnap you." He said mockingly.

"Are you gone mad?" I asked furiously.

"Yeah, you were drunk and that guy wasn't literally sticking with you!!" He shouted at my face.

"Why? You wouldn't care, right?" I snapped back.

"I FUCKING care!!" He shouted. I was too mad to be scared.

"Why do you care?!" I yelled.

"You don't need to know!" He said dangerously as he neared me.

"Why? Why can't we be together?" I snapped.

"We can't!" He snapped. He was about to turn but I caught his arm and stopped him.

"I need to know!" I snapped furiously. He turned to me and caught my chin forcefully.

"You want to know?" He said lowly as his grip harden.

He pushed me to the wall as his eyes bored into mine. I felt my back hit the wall behind.

"I wish I had never met you." I snapped as my eyes watered.

"You wish!!" He shouted as he let go my chin and walked away. I could feel the pain spread.

I slide down the wall as tears streamed down. I am broken whole. It is official now.

What should I do? Why did he change suddenly?

I got up and walked out. I need to find him. I need to tell him.

I searched for him everywhere. He was there in his office. I stormed inside.

He was there drinking. His eyes reddish. He looked scary but not to me.

"Get out!!" He shouted as soon he saw me.

"I will be officially out of your fucking life after this." I said as I walked to him.

"What do you want?" He asked. He was drunk.

"I want you sober." I said and he laughed.

"Sober?" He laughed. The next thing I did suprised me even more. I raised my hand and slapped him across his face.

I felt my hand sting in pain. He was shocked. His eyes widened as fury was evident in them.

He was about to get up but I quickly took the cloth hanging on a chair and tied his arm behind him.

I looked around for a rope and lastly found it. I tried his leg. He glared at me.

"Will you sober up or should I make you sober?" I asked. He ignored me. The hard way I guess....

I got onto him lap and sat so the his face was in reach of my hand.

I slapped him. Hard. Continuously. My hand was paining.

"Iris!!" He growled in between. I felt tears ran down my face as I kept slapping hard.

I stopped in between. My hand turned red.

"Look at me." I said. He looked up. He still wasn't sober.

I gathered all my strength and slapped hard. My hand was paining like anything.

His eyes were normal. Wasn't it painful for him? Was I the only one who felt the pain?

"Your mom's dairy is with me." I said as I cupped his face.

"What did you say?" He said. His voice sober.

"Your mom died because of me." I said as I remembered the diary I read all night.

He looked shocked. He stared at me in disbelief. He will hate me now....

"Untie me." He said. I did untied. I don't know but I felt that he can't hurt me.

"I was dead as soon I was born. Your mother was the one who made me come alive. She blessed me with her death. She wanted me to stay beside you. She wanted me to be your Darkness's light." I opened up.

"She?" Zavian asked in utter shock. Even I was shocked when I read her dairy.

"Zavian do you hate me?" I asked. I was scared of the answer he was going to give.

"Never. My mom wanted you to be with me." He whispered.

"Zavian, I love you." I whispered quietly.

"Iris." He stared at my face for too long.

"I am broken. No one can fix me. If you try you will get hurt at last. "He said.

"I don't care if I hurt myself. I just want you. I want my future with you." I said as I cupped his face in my hand.

"Are you sure?" He asked worried.

"100%" I said softly.

"I will give you 10 seconds. If you want you can go away." He warned. I nodded.

"10" He started counting. I looked at him bored. I am not going ran. Not away from him.

"9" He said. I didn't think twice and crashed my lips to his. I don't care. I don't want him to hate me. I can't be away from him.

His hand moved to my waist as he deepened the kiss. My hands were lost into his hair, destroying it completely. He lifted me. I wrapped my legs around him. He placed me on something soft. Bed. He towered me. I was gasping for oxygen. He leaned in and kissed the place he had bitten. I could feel his happiness. He trailed down to neck.

"I am sorry for the bite." He apologized. I respond by kissing him.

"Bite me all you want. I want you to be my future." I whispered.

"I love you." He whispered. My eyes widened. He told it at last. His eyes were staring into mine.

"Say it again." I said as a wide smile lit my face.

"I love you, Iris." He said again. I felt happiness took over me. I pulled him down crashing him lips to mine. It was full of hungry. Full of desire. His hand was playing with my dress.

"Iris, stop me." He groaned.

"What?" I asked confused.

"If you are not ready then stop me right now." He said trailing kisses down my neck.

I did what I wanted to do. He was shocked as I removed my dress.

After that everything was bliss. I was in cloud nine. It felt like a dream.

***************
Hi guys!!

Question of the day:-

What is your eyes colour?

Mine is dark brown. My dog has dark brown eyes with a light brown ring. I love it!!

Please Vote & Comment !!