Chapter- 21 Sorry

React to the video above!!
If you are a fan of Illayathalapathi Vijay then Vote!!!
*************

Iris POV

I turned around and saw a mid-aged man standing there with an evil smile.

"Iris, Right?" He asked. He must be the King, he had a crown.

"Yeah." I said not wanting to continue the conversation. I tried again to open the door.

"I am Phillips." He said as he walked to me. I kept quiet.

"You look like an angel, my dear." He said. I knew he is bad news. Mom and aunt had mentioned him.

"I always wanted to meet you, Iris." He chuckled. It sounds evil.

"Sorry, I have no time for your bullshit." I snapped at him as I concentrated on the door.

"The door will not open." He said mockingly.

I finally fully turned to him. He pointed at the handle.

"That handle will allow the person after taking the handprint." He said as he grabbed the handle and opened the door.

He stood there with an open door for me to enter.

"We will meet again, Iris." He said. I rushed into the hallways. Then there it was. The library door.

I slowly opened it there he was. He was so into the book he was reading.

He didn't see or hear me coming. I walked to him.

He looked up as soon he noticed me. He looked angry.

"Why are you here?" He asked dangerously.

"Zavian, I want to talk to you." I said. He stood up and pulled me out.

"You shouldn't be here." He growled. His hold was way too tight. It will surely leave a bruise behind.

"Why? Because of Philip?" I asked.

"Shut up and come with me." He dragged me out of the castle to his car. He soon drove off.

"Zavian, I am sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." I apologised.

"No. You didn't scare me." He said emotionless.

"Zavian." I called him. He didn't even look at me.

"Iris, you were right. I killed people. To be honest I killed more than a thousand people. I am a fucking MONSTER!!" he snapped.

"Zav-" before I can say that I didn't mean those words, he cut me.

"Just shut up!!" He growled. I kept quiet. Not that I am scared of him. I didn't want to worsen the moment.

He drove to somewhere I don't know. He stopped in front of a large mansion.

"Where are we?" I asked. It was so beautiful. Beautiful flowers were everywhere.

"This is where I live." He said walking ahead.

He opened the door. No one was there.

"Where is Aurella?" I asked. She is an adorable kid.

"She is in the castle." He said. The inner view was unbelievable.

"Zavian, I want to talk to you." I said. He turned waiting for me to continue.

"Firstly, I would never kill myself. Secondly, I want you to promise me something. " I said.

"What?" He asked bored.