Chapter- 11 Hug

Here is the pic of Nick👆👆👆

React to the video above!! The place in the video is similar to the place in this chapter!!
***********

Iris POV

His mom kills herself at the place she gave birth to him. How cruel?

"Why?" I asked as I neared him. He looked at me as if I have gone crazy.

"She was selfish." He said coldly. No mother is selfish. There must be something.

"She never loved me." He said as hurt cross his eyes. He was broken. Into million pieces.

"She must have done what she did to help you." I said as I stood close to him. His warmth surrounded me. I was engulfed in his scent.

"That doesn't mean she can leave her child at the age of 5." His voice was hard and laced with pure hatred.

I closed our gap and hugged him tightly. He stood stiff. I looked up to see him confused about what to do.

"Are you ever been hugged?" I asked curiously.

"No." He murmured. That is bad. He never hugged someone.

"You bring your hands here and hold me to hug me. " I said as I guided his hand around me.

"In this way, you will not feel lonely." I said.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"While hugging, your heart and my heart comes close. They heal deep wounds. " I explained.

"Some wounds never heal." He said very lowly. I almost didn't hear him.

"Did you really kill that guy?" I asked as I broke the hug.

"Yes, he deserved it. He kind of messed with me before itself." He said coldly.

"He was a human?" I asked. This is the first doubt I got after hearing his answer.

"He was a vampire. He knew I needed you but still tried to kill you." He said. That guy was planning to kill me? And I was on his side? Omg!

"Why?" I asked. Was I scared? No. Curious? Hell yes!

"Do you know someone named Lucy?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Leave it. We will figure it out soon." He said assuring.

"Why you don't like Axton?" I asked. He was a good guy.

"For some reasons." He said, not telling what I asked him.

"I used to like him a lot. He came to meet me after 3 years." I said and he snarled.

"Do you still like him?" He asked dangerously. He took a step forward.

"I don't know." I said truthfully. I turned away and was about to walk away. Zavian's hand caught my arm and pulled me into him.

My head hit his chest. I felt my heart beating crazily. His eyes bored into mine.

"You still like him or not?" He asked dangerously close.

"No." I breathed out. His eyes darkened.

"Good." He said as his eyes bored into mine. It was hard not to look into his eyes.

"Why?" I whispered as I got closer to him.

"No one can touch what is mine." He said, warning. It was more like he was warning me to stay away from other guys.