Chapter- 12 Ice

Pic of Aurella above!!!

React to the song above!!!!
(If you are a song explorer)

**************

Zavian POV

"What is wrong with you?" Nick asked frowning at me.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked as I drove to my mansion.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Nick asked poking my arm.

"I am not grumpy!" I snapped annoyed.

"Did she kick you again?" He asked as he tried to suppress his laughter.

"If you don't shut up, I will surely kick you out." I growled.

Nick kept quiet. It wasn't even five minutes he opened his mouth.

"What did that troll said that day? " Nick asked. I felt my blood boil at the thought of him.

~after Alex went to do his duty~

"Son, long time no see?" I turned to see Phillips with a wicked smile.

"What do you want?" I asked, my voice laced with complete hatred.

"You know, son. Your mom died not giving me what I want." He said mockingly. I wish I had killed him a long time ago.

"Be happy that I let you live till now." I said coldly. He laughed at me.

"You are just like your mom, son." He chuckled evilly.

"Get the fuck out of here before I decide to kill you now itself." I said.

"We will meet soon, son." He said as he got out. Scared rat running away.

~ at present ~

"Just the same talking and running away." I said as I parked my car.

I got out of the car and went into my house.

"Zavian!!" I heard a female voice from upstairs. It was Aurella.

"Aurella?" I asked confused wasn't she supposed to be in the castle?

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Did you really think I will stay at the castle while you enjoy your time with Iris?" She said glaring at me.

"See, you need to go back." I said sternly.

"No, I want to meet her." She said as she got downstairs.

"Hi, Ella." Nick waved at her as he got upstairs to his room.

"Hi, Nick." She replied as she focused her full attention on me.

"You will meet her later." I said as I sat down on the couch.

"You promised that I will be the one to protect her." She whined. I rolled my eyes.

"Ella, don't make me regret my decision." I warned.

She kept quiet. I looked at her. She wanted to meet her. She looked upset as she went to the kitchen.

I took out my phone and called Maria.

"Zavian." She sounded determined.

"We will be coming to meet you tomorrow." I said.

"Iris will be coming, right?" Her voice softened as she asked for Iris.

"Yeah." I said. She likes her.

"Thank god." She said.

"Bye." I said and hanged the phone.

Everyone loves her. She is bold, fearless, cute, hot, adorable, fragile...

Her eyes were showing fear when she got out of the nightmare. She was scared of it.

But she wasn't afraid of death. Not a single bit. She is scared of something and that is not death.

Her face was like an angel. Angel from death. Angel who live with death but never afraid of it.

Her eyes twinkled when she saw the place I took her to. I was so close to tasting her lips. Until Allison decided to interrupt.

"Zavian, you need to sleep. " Ella's voice boomed through my thoughts.

"Yeah. I am going to." I said as I got up and headed towards my room.

I opened my room and got inside. I went straight to my closet. I pressed my thumb into the machine.

The door opened and I went inside mom's room. I went through the tunnel which led to a dead end.

I stood staring at the words carved on the wall. Surrounded by beautiful carvings. This is what I have to do. I showed only a part to Iris.

'He will get connected to her deeply, the fire and ice, the dark and light, will get connected. It will be the strongest connection ever which will help to break through the evil.

The fire will hunt evil but can't kill evil. The only one who can do it is ice. Only after the bond is formed. The ice will freeze evils heart to death.

Ice has to regain herself. Regain what she was. What she lost. That will only kill the evil. '

I chuckled at the words. She didn't like me for killing that guy but she has to kill the evil?

I laughed as I read the words in disbelief. What was she? She is bold but not much bold to kill a person.

"Mom, did you think things will get solved if you killed yourself?" I whispered.

"If you can hear then listen, all you did was make it worse. You are the reason to pull an innocent angel into this mess." I said. My voice with a bit of anger.

"You were the turning point, mom." I said. My heart was heavy.

I turned and left her room and went to my room.

"One thing that came out good was meeting the Ice." I said as I laid on my bed. I slowly closed my eyes trying to sleep.

A knock interrupted my sleep. Not that I complain. I hated to sleep. Sleeping is the weakest part.

"Come in." I said as I sat up straight.

"Zavian." Alex stood there. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Are you here for Ella?" I asked.

"No, It's about Iris." He said seriously.

"What about her?" I asked, looking at the painting on my bedside.

"King, I want you to not get angry." He said looking down at the floor.

"What hell happened?!" I demanded as I felt my protective side pop in.

"K-King, we were protecting but she went out alone." Alex said. Before I can stop myself I had him by his neck above the ground.

"Come to the point!! What happened?!" I asked furiously. She can't be dead. I can feel her heart beating. Finally, he said.

"Someone took her."

***********************
Hey guys!!!
How was the Chapter?!

Question of the day:-

Would you rather control time or control people's mind?

I will update soon!!

Plss
Comment & Vote!!!