Chapter-17 Link

React to the video above!!!

**************
Iris POV

Alexandra? Zavian's mom. I opened the book. Her pic was stuck on the first page. She looked gorgeous.

Beautiful curly hair over her shoulders. A gorgeous smile. She looked very pretty. Really pretty.

There were few lines written in red ink. I started to read it.

Zavian. If this is you, I plead you to not read it. I know that you will hate me after what I did and never come to this place and find this.
        This is not for you, my child. Iris whom you will meet soon should read this.  Zavian I love you.

I turned the page and there were few lines in dark colour. I felt a smile on my face as I read the first line.

Iris if this is you,
         Honey, I knew you would come to find about me. You are that child who will undo the difficult times of life.

  Iris, I wrote this book especially for you. For you to know why I did that. I want you to make Zavian understand this.
  He was born with anger. He will hate me after what I did. Read forward, honey.

I turned the page. It was filled with beautiful handwriting. I sat back as I started to read.

Iris,
   Well, you might have forgotten me. You were just born when I left this world.

That last five minutes of seeing and hearing your laugh was my favourite. I regretted what I did when I saw your gorgeous eyes.

When you read this I would be gone way too far from you. I will miss you. I hate it for making your life like this. It was my mistake to make this huge change in your life. I apologise for it.

You must think I am selfish but in a part of it, I did it hoping for you and Zavian to meet.

You guys can do it. Please don't leave Zavian. He cares a lot but acts like a jerk.

He was devasted when his father died. He nearly killed everyone near us. He wanted to kill Phillip but he can't without you.

Phillips had a witch beside him. Only you both together can do this. If I hadn't died then there would be more to face for you guys. I want you to take care of Zavian.

I will soon meet you honey.

She had some reason that she didn't tell anyone. A really big reason. Zavian was wrong. His mom loved him more than anything.

I closed my eyes and Alexandra's face came to my mind. She regretted what she did after seeing me. I almost saved her. I should have been born sooner.

I felt my eyes tear up as the thought came up. I was the cause in this too.

I turned the page. Her handwriting made me want to read more. I wanted to know about her.

Iris,
   It was when I was 19. That was the first time I met him. Prince Allerick. He was out at night roaming here and there. I was also outside my home.

   We ran into each other. His guards weren't around him. He looked very angry.

He shouted at me for running into him but as soon he saw my tears his shouting stopped.
It was the night I had a bad argument with my brother.

I bowed at him and tried to walk away but he stopped and asked me to talk.

He said he felt lonely. I agreed and walked around with him. We fell in love soon but only to be not accepted by my parents.

Iris, your mom and aunt were the ones who supported me. I feel very bad for doing this.

Allerick was a very good guy. His family accepted me and they made me queen. It was my best moment when Zavian born.

I was so lucky to have him. I cherished him like my diamond. Soon his sister, Aurella born. I couldn't give her the love I gave Zavian with what was happening in the castle.

Zavian, he was the furious one who hated to kept secrets from. He always wanted to help. But he can't. No one could help.

I felt a tear drop down on my cheek as I felt the pain. The pain of not able to do anything.

Iris, you are the light to my son's dark heart. Only you can save him before he turns himself into something no one can stop.

I slammed the book close. This is too much for today. My past then finding a dead person's diary whom I could have saved.

I leaned behind on and closed my eyes. Zavian will turn into something?

What? My life is officially announced to be abnormal. Hence proved.

I am linked in everything that happened in past and is going to happen in future.

I closed the book and kept it in my bag as I tried to calm my heartbeat.

I opened my eyes and looked outside. Fireflies were everywhere, lighting up the whole place.

I closed my eyes slowly as I drifted into deep chambers of sleep. It was peaceful.

~

I felt something on my shoulder. I pushed it away but it came back again. It kept jumping on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes annoyed. I turned to see a bluebird. It tilted its head looking at me.

"Are you trying to understand me, chirpy?" I asked as I got up.

I stretched my body feeling like 'why don't I go to sleep for few more seconds?'. 

At last, I decided to not go to sleep. I looked out. It was morning already. This is the best sleep I had ever.

I stepped out of the cabin and splashed the water in the pond on my face. It was cool.

Sunlight barely could enter the place. Most of the place was shady.

I sat down on the ground with my legs in the water. This just awesome. I closed as I laid on the ground my legs still in the water.

"Iris!!" I turned to see Zavian just inside the cave. He looked extremely wasted.

He had eye bags. His hair was poking in different directions. 

Well, guys if you think I am weird. I think he is hot!!!

"Zavian?" I looked at him. He ran to me. He looked concerned about something?

"What hap-" I was cut by something I didn't except. My eyes widen as he crashed his lips to mine.

***************
Hey guys!!!

Question of the day:-

Are you that hard worker or that lazy person who feel it difficult to eat food?

Plss
Comment & Vote !!!!