Chapter-31 Falling

Zavian POV

I was furious. My eyes caught Axton holding Iris. Touching what's mine?

"She is coming with me." Axton glared at me. Where did he get guts to say that?

"Iris." I turned to Iris. I wanted to see her reaction.

"Axton, leave." She said quietly. A smirk formed on my lips. That's my girl.

"Iris, what are you saying?" Axton asked.

"I don't want to go." She said firmly. I am proud. She doesn't want to leave me.

"Did he blackmail you?" He asked glaring at me.

"No. Please just go." Iris removed his hand off her.

"I told you everything, still?" Axton asked shocked. What did he tell her?

"Leave." She said calmly. Axton eyes lit up furiously. He pulled her to the window.

"If you cross that window you will be dead in no seconds." I warned. My voice low and dangerous.

"Axton. Do you have death wish?" Irish shouted at him.

"Iris, why aren't you listening to me?" Axton asked.

"Just go and never ever come again." She snapped. Axton looked shocked. Axton shook his head. He jumped off the window.

"Don't kill him." Iris said turning to me.

"Why?" I asked. Does she still like him? As that thought crossed my mind, I felt myself burning.

"Please." She said her eyes begging me.

"Do you still like him?" I asked, my voice darker than anything. I am surely going to kill this guy.

"Obviously No!!" She said taken back. Good.

"Good girl." I said. She gave me a bored look.

"Iris, you have listen to me carefully." I started as I took a seat.

She nodded. Waiting for me to continue. I pulled her to my lap.

"Phillip is going to merge everything sooner, so you have to be trained." I said. Her reaction was neutral.

"You have to cooperate with me. You play a very important role, Iris. If you fail then the earth will be destroyed." I said. Her eyebrows creased.

"What should I do?" She asked.

"Freeze his heart." I said. She would be scared.

"How?" She asked. There was fear in those beautiful eyes.

"I know you aren't ready for anything. So, you need to drink blood, first." I said. She turned to me.

"Right now?" She asked with wide eyes. Cute.

"I drink almost a litre of blood daily." I said trying to convince her.

I made her sit and walked to the table beside. I took a glass out. I made a cut in my palm and squeezed the blood out.

"Can't you do this out of my sight?" Iris asked closing her eyes.

"Iris. You need your power to help me." I said and I brought the blood to her.

Her looked at it disgusted. I lifted it up to her lips. She hates it. If she knew what I have been going through then she surely will hate me.

It's been a month I first saw her. I am thirsty for her blood. I get drunk every night before to get the thirst away.

She opened her mouth slowly as I pour the blood. She winced. Her nails dug into my skin as she drank.

As soon she finished I gave her a peck. She looked dazed. Mate's blood does that. It makes to spill out truth.

"Zavian. Whose blood you drink daily?" She slurred. She was drunk by my blood.

"Not specific." I replied as I lifted her and laid her on her bed.

"Do you like me?" She asked. I was suprised by the question. Before I could answer she threw another question.

"The strongest bond is love. That is the bond we need. Will you ever fall in love?" She chuckled to herself.

I am, Iris. I have fallen for you but it is impossible for us to happen. You are an angel. You are light and I am dark.

"I am scared. I am falling. Deep. In love. It scares me." She whispered

"For whom?" I asked. She opens up. She hates me. Who does she love?

"Drake." She whispered as her breathing evened and fell asleep. I felt a my blood boil.

Drake? How the fuck is Drake now?! I shook her but she didn't open her eyes.

Drake....

Drake...

Darker..

I heard this name somewhere. I strode downstairs. She likes him. Drake. I felt my blood boil as her voice kept repeating in my head.

I started my car and drove to my house. Iris's mom backed away. I was surrounded by my aura. Dark aura.

I reached the my home. Aurella ran to me but was shocked. It has been a while that my aura surfaced.

"Aurella, go to castle." I said. My voice dark. She nodded.

I opened my bedroom and was suprised at the person. How dare he face me?!

"Axton?" His name came out of my mouth bitterly

"Leave Iris alone." He said coldly.

"Do you think I am in the mood to talk?" I asked, my patience wearing off.

"What are you going to do? Kill me? Iris will hate you if you do that." He mocked.

"Do I care?" I asked. I neared him. His eyes widened at my sentence. Yes, I don't care if she hates me.

"You should've have thought twice before coming here." I said as I took out my gun.

I raised my gun. I smirked as his face paled. It has been a while that I killed someone.

"Z-Zavain." He stuttered as he backed away.

"It is King for you." I snapped.

I pulled the trigger. The bullet went through his heart as blood spattered around.

I felt my fangs extend but I refused to drink a losers blood.

Shit!! I losing control already!! I let out a scream as I felt something snap open at my spine.

My shirt split up as a feathery part engulfed me. I let out another scream as my flesh teared apart.

Suddenly, I felt a slight sting on my night. I moved my hand and found a syringe.I felt my legs wobble. I felt my eyes drop close as I collapsed.

*************
Hey guys!!!!!

Well, I am sorry for such a boring chapter. Today I was down yet I decided to write.

What do you think is happening to Zavian?

Who do you think Drake is?

Question of the day:-

Are you the goody in two shoes??

Well, I am not. I am not bad but not good. Nobody literally, nobody accepts me to be bad!!!

Please
Vote and comment!!!