Chapter- 13 Kitten?

React to the video above!!
************

Iris POV

I tried to open my eyes but couldn't. I felt the blindness around my eyes.

I tried to remember why I am in this state. Yeah, I was being an idiot and made my choice to head out at midnight and get myself kidnapped.

"Hey, anybody here?" I asked like a complete dumb woman.

"Ohh, no one is here." I whispered to myself. My hands were tied to the chair.

I heard the door opening. I tilted my head trying to identify the direction.

It was to my right. I straightened my position.

"Let's see, who is here?" I heard a wicked voice say.

"Are you too blinded?" I snapped.

"Still the same I see." She laughed as I heard her move around me.

"If you want more of that why don't you untie me." I said as an evil smirk formed on my lips.

"You never really changed, did you? Same old bitch." She snickered.

"Who can beat your ass." I added.

"I don't have time for your act. I will be back soon, bitch." She said as I heard her walk out of the room.

Again I heard someone walk in.

"Hey!!" I said adding a fake smile.

"Shut up!! I have work to do." I heard a different voice say. It was a female. A lot younger than the other. Like my age.

"Why don't we play?" I asked.

"Oh, really?" She asked mockingly.

"No, I am joking. Why don't you remove the ropes?" I snapped back. Is she kidding me?

"I would love to do it but she will kill me if I do it." She said.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"The one who talked with you before." She replied as she fished a bunch of my hair.

"We will keep it a secret." I said.

"Shut up!" She yanked my hair behind. I felt pain tear through my head.

"Are you afraid?" I asked through my gritted teeth.

"Of course not." She said taken back.

"Then why are you being a kitten?" I smirked.

"Kitten?" She said as a nervous laugh followed.

"Yeah, a kitten who will be asking for mercy if she opens the ropes." I said. There goes my comment. I knew she will get furious.

"Let's see who is going to ask mercy?" She snapped as she undid my blinds. I slowly opened my eyes.

My eyes landed on the girl standing in front of me. She had pixie hair. Same age as me or one or two years older.

I slowly got up. I stretched my body. I looked outside. It was still dark.

I turned to see her charging towards me. I dodged her punch.

"Hey!! Wait." I started but she raised her leg ready to kick me. I crouched down.

"Intro is must, girl!!" I shouted as I kept dodging her punches.

"Enemies don't need an intro." She snapped not waiting a sec.

"Who said?!" I asked as I jerked back and punch her face.