Chapter- 33 Deal

Iris POV

It took me almost two hours to rub each word off the wall. Who ever wrote this I am going to kill this person. Because of that person I am working hard.

I couldn't sleep. I wanted to finish whatever is going on and go back to my normal life.

It was already morning. This month I have train hard. Hard enough to kill that douchbag aka, Phillip.

I got up and changed into a sports attire. I walked out. It was too early. Well, my mom will be suprised to see me awake.

I knocked Allison's door. She opened sleepily. She was cute, rubbing her eyes.

"Take me to the place where you guys train." I said. Her eyes snapped open.

"What? Are you going to train?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah."

"Coming." She said as she went inside and came out with a big hoodie.

We got into the car and drove away. She was quite all along. Her face was lit with happiness. 

We soon reached. I was suprised at the amount of people training. They were a lot.

"Are they vampires?" I asked. She turned to me nodding.

"Zavian's army. They are training to fight Philip's army." She filled.

"Where are to taking me?" I asked.

"To Zavian." She said as she opened a door. There it was. A ring with people fighting each other.

"Zavian!" Allison shouted out. There he was shirtless. Literally, all the girls in the room were looking at him.

I walked to him. He was sweating as anything. His abs were looking delicious.

"Done checking me out?" He asked smirking. I wish I had a knife.

"I have seen lot better." I lied smoothly.

"Says the girl who screamed seeing me shirtless." He mocked.

"Whatever. " I muttered ignoring him.

"Let's first test your fighting skills." He said. I nodded agreeing.

"Who are you going to chose?" He asked as he showed the girls side.

My eyes scanned the girls. Some were glaring at me while others smiling.

At last my eyes landed on the girl who looked like she was ready to kill me. I smiled evilly at her.

"Her." I said, my eyes at her. She looked confident.

"Are you sure? She is the best from the ladies." Zavian asked. My eyes snapped to him. Is he telling that I can't beat her?

"If not her then I will fight the guys." I said arrogantly. He growled.

"Then it is. Eira!" He  called her. She gave him a bright smile as she sprinted here.

Her dress was way too small. It looked like she was wearing  her first grade dress. Sense going downstairs it seems.

"King." She batted her fake eyes lashes. Why? I mean why do girls have to do this?

"Match between you two. First one knock the other is the winner." He explained.

We both nodded. We got into the ring. It felt good. A sudden rush of energy.

"Let's make a deal." Eira said lowly. My eye lit up. Deal? Who doesn't like deals?

"If I win you will not go anywhere near Zavian. He will be mine." She said with a evil smile.

"I win then you will fuck off and never lay your eyes on him." I said smirking.

"Well, that's the deal. All the best." She said taking a seat.

"Iris." I turned to see Allison waving at me. She motion me to come over.

"What?" I asked as I walked to her.

"Eira. Be careful, she has this huge crush on Zavian." She warn. I nodded coming back to my seat. 

We stood inside the ring. Everyone, literally everyone were watching. Well, I hate attention.

"She is human, right?" I heard someone ask.

"Seems so. She will be dead in no seconds." I heard the other whisper. They wish.

I don't think they, even Zavian know that I did my martial arts for 6 months.

The whistle was blown. I waited for her to make the first move. She sped towards me. I moved away. Well, that was fast. I wanted to play. 

"Hey!" I said as I kept dodge her. Soon I caught her arm and pushed her away.

She raised her arm to punch me. I kept dodging. I looked at Zavian. He looked worried. Anyways she was wasting her energy in trying to punch my face. She could've done something else like aiming stomach and legs alternatively. 

 I kept looking around after predicting her pattern. My eye met Zavian's. I froze when I looked into his eyes. It held love? I felt pain spread in my cheek as Eira placed a punch.

I was taken back. How can I  be distracted? I turned to see her smirking.

She was about to punch me again but I caught her arm mid in air. Girl, did you think I wasn't going to fight? Her eyes widened. I placed a punch on her jaw.

She screamed in pain. I twisted her arm and I pushed her down so she was kneeling.

I raised my leg and placed a kick on her stomach. Blood was oozing out of her mouth.

"Are you giving up already?" I asked. I touched my cheek which was slightly, very slightly swollen.

"Bitch, I will kill you." She put out blood.

"Bitch? Well, that was my nickname." I laughed at her. It was.

"He is mine!!" She snapped at me. Those words were the last and I locked her hard that she swiped the floor and fell down.

She fell unconscious. I felt happy beating the shit out of her.  Nobody challenges me.

I looked up to see everyone  shocked. Didn't expected a human beat the shit of vampire, I see. I went to Zavian who looked proud.

"Anyone else I have to fight?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"But I want to." I whined. He shook his head again.

"Who is the best fighter in male?" I asked. 

"No, you are not fighting any male." He said sternly.

"Who is the fighter among you?" I asked the male.

"After the King it is me." A hot guy walked forward.

"Iris. Don't do this." Zavian said coldly.

"Okay, let's make a deal." I said. I know he will love it after hearing.

"What deal?" He asked confused.

"If you let me fight him then tomorrow I will be yours. Completely." I said smirking. He gulped.

"If you get hurt he will die in no seconds." He warned. I nodded.

We both got into the ring. He was good looking. He smirked arrogantly. I rolled my eyes at his confidence.

Time to kick some more asses!!

*************
Hey guys!!

Updates going faster it seems. Anyway, I will edit it thoroughly from the first part which is A/N after finishing the story.

Question of the day:-

What is your favorite Netflix series or movie?

Mine till now is Teen wolf. As I am new to Netflix I don't know what to see.

Please Vote and Comment!!!