Chapter 34 Twinkle Eyes.

My eyes flutter open as I find myself wrapped around a blanket with Stefan next to me, his arm wrapped around my neck.

"Stefan?" I ask, rubbing his ab.

"What?" He asks with a small smile, keeping his eyes clothes and his morning voice that always makes my heart drop and makes me feel like I'm falling into an endless pit.

"Its 9. We should probably call Caroline and pack up. See if the boarder is passible."

"Okay sounds good." He says still smirking, and finally opening his eyes.

Right as he opens them, I press my lips against his and give him a kiss before I grab my thong and bra off the car floor and put them back in my bag and grab a fresh pairs. I grab a red dress with white poka-dots and a jean jacket with a belt and black tites.

I put them on as I clean up the cramped back seat. I find my black shoes on the floor and put them on, to see Stefan still lying on the back seats trying to get sleep.

"Wake up!" I shout demandingly as I sit down on his legs.

"What if I don't?"

"Then I won't kiss you." I tease.

"Well that wouldn't be nice, now wouldn't it." He teases back.

He snaps up and kisses me as I adorable kiss back.

"Put these on." I say, putting a grey sweatshirt , blue jeans, and some shoes on his lap.

I get up off his lap and out of the car. My stroke my hair and out some to the back of my head. A firmiliour face appears out of no where when I turn around..