Chapter 4. Katherine

I wake up to the study heartbeat of someones heart. I look up to see stefan gazing down at me.

"What time is it?" I whisper, gazing into his light baby blue eyes.

He smiles as he looks at the alarm clock. "5:37"

We are then interupted by the creek of someones shoes stepping down the staires.

I look over at the stairs and see Caroline at the doorway.

"Hey, um guys the pizza is ready. We are going to eat it outside and hop in the pool, if you guys want to come." She says.

"Yeah sure I just got to change and freshin up..." I say as I make my way off the bed leaving Stefan laying there alone.

"I think I will pass." He says under his breath.

"What? Noo! Stefan! Please come!" I shout grabbing his hands and pulling him up off the bed.

He smiles. "I guess you win on this one." I chuckle.

"Stefan 0 Elena 1" Caroline says with a giggle.

"Of caurse... Elena Gilbert always wins. Whats wrong honey, 1 Salvatore brother dies and now your going onto the next one, huh?" Katherine walks in with an evil smirk. She then winks at Stefan.

"Stefan, I had a great time with you last night, yet I always do. But then I realize the only reason you slept with me is because you thought it would bring you pleasure to sleep with the Famous Elena Gilbert look alike and pretend it was actually her. Or maybe, you just wanted to get back at her for breaking your heart and dumping you for your own brother." She smirks and winks at Stefan.

"Your welcome for getting you over your fear of safes." She chuckles and walks upstairs. Stefan catches up to her with his vampire spead. He has his hands on her face and whispers in her ear.

"What the hell was that."

"Oh I just wanted to tell Elena the truth."

"Do it Stefan. Im not a vampire anymore. Im human... Remember? I thought you would especially because poor Elena Gilbert is the one that shoved that cure down my throght and put me in misery. Now do it."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because if I did that it would be stupid. I would be ending your miserable human life. I want your death to be slow and painful... Just like everyone else you loved."

"Right back at ya steffy."

She walks up the stairs as Stefan turns around feriously...