Chapter 28 One Thing Led To Another

Our lips move along to each rhythm, only stopping for deep breaths when needed too. The passion intensified and climaxed after every break. My hands rest on Stefan's torso as his hands wonder up and down my back.

He lies there on the bed grasping for more as I dangle myself ontop of him, now tugging his shirt off. My body straddles in his lap.I find my fingers unbuttoning his plaid shirt and massaging his front torso.

I keep asking for more as our lips move to the same rhythm, Stefan cant seem to stop. The kiss climaxes to a game of who unhooks first for breath looses. I eventually loose.

We pause for a long break as our foreheads rest on each others.

"Damon..." He starts, whispering and trying to find himself the way back to the real world.

I stop him with a another kiss. A one filled with love and hope instead of anger and sadness. A kiss filled with passion and desire.

Stefan removed his hands off my cheeks and quickly switches us around, placing me on the bed looking up into his deep green eyes. He then plants his hands on the bed right next to my side and continuous kisses are planted on my neck as my hands dig into his back, causing blood to poor out of his gashes on his back.

He then continues kissing my neck but guides his hands around my shoulders to undo the dress strap.