Chapter 10. Rise and Shine

I open my eyes, having them be burned by the morning sunlight. I lift my head up slowly, turning around to see Stefan right behind me. There is talking and moving noises coming from upstairs. Glancing at the clock, I read it slowly. It reads "7:36am"

"How did you sleep?" Stefan says.

"Umm.. Pretty good actually. Besides that god awful nightmare." I reply, stroking my hands threw my hair.

I get some strength and roll my feet off my bed, touching them to the floor. I move slowly to the bathroom looking into the mirror. I run my hands threw my hair again and put it in a pony.

Then I turn the water on in the sink and put some soap in my hands. I rub and wash my face as I reach for the towel on the rack and pat my face, drying it off.

I walk out of the bathroom, taking out my ponytail and throwing it on the bedside table. Stefan is up and out of bed, making it and I decide to help him. I fluff the pillows nicely and lay them down.

"Thanks." He says nodding and glancing at me.

I nodd back as I go over to the dresser and pull out my white dress and jean jacket. After I grab my clothes, I go into the bathroom again changing.

Once I am done I grab my mega lash mascara and put it on along with naked smokey eye shadow. After putting on my makeup, I curl my hair and walk out, finding Stefan waiting at the door for his turn.

He rolls his eyes as I walk out. Digging threw the drawers, I find my tan short boots, and put them on, along with a gold necklace. I then sprint upstairs finding Enzo and Caroline in the kitchen.

"Morning." Enzo says with an devilish smirk as he sips his coffee.

"Why up so early?" He says with a smiles with a smirk.

"You." I say with an obvious smirk.

Caroline is flipping pancakes with smile faces on them and rushing around... Caroline wasn't always that great of a cook.

"Unfortunately, Luke had to go back home and Elijah needed to go back to New Orleans to protect Baby Mikelson. Alaric wanted to go back home too because he wants to see his Dr. Sexy and Jeremy is going so Alaric will want to make sure he will be okay." She says with a giggle smirk.

As she says that Tyler and Liv come down with there bags packed.

"Thank you guys for inviting us, but Klaus is my enemy and I really don't want to talk to him or see him, or anything." Tyler says as he brings his bags in his car.

"And I want to go back home with my brother." Liv adds on as she follows Tyler to the car.

"Well great. This party was a bust." She sighs and says under her breath.

"Don't worry, it's there loss." I say as I smile and sit on one of the bar stools.