Chapter 14. Kat and Stef

Elena's Pov)

"Okay so I know you slept with Klaus last night but what did you want to-"
"Wait shhh..."
"What?"
"I said SH!"
She moves her hair behind her ear and uses her vampire hearing.
"Oh... my.... god......"
"What? Tell me Caroline!"
"Listen for yourself."
I pull my hair behind my ear and use my hearing. I hear the sound of kissing and making out and listen to Stefan's voice.

"Oh my god." I shout, making a vomit face.
Caroline laughs and I laugh and so do I. We roll around on the bed laughing and giggling like immature little 1st graders. After about 5 minutes of non stop laughing we get the courage to go downstairs again. Only to find Matt and Rebekah making out on the counter.

We walk past them giggling and onto the couch, where Enzo is sitting.

"So lad, everyone around her is makin out... Would you like to join the fun?" He says as he winks at Caroline.
"No thanks... Your a dick." She replies.

I reach for the remote and turn on the TV to distract us.

"Get a room you 2." Enzo shouts at Rebekah and Matt.
We giggle.

Rebekah then Whooshes upstairs with Matt and they go into her room.

Stefan then walks up the basement stairs and into the living room. He jumps over the couch but then lands on it, ending up next to me.

I nudge his shoulder.

"How was your makeout sesh with Katherine?"
He rolls his eyes.