Chapter 5. Party

Haii guys So I'm sorry i havnt been doing other peoples POVS i want too but I think it might make the book look a little sloppy along with these author notes

Stefan walks back down the stairs in anger and finds his swimsuit from the drawers. I look over my shoulder at him.

"You know, if you guys end up having sextonight, please don't do it in our bed." I tease him and chuckle.

He giggles a little bit but keeps trying to find his swimsuit.

I grab mine out of the drawer and go into the bathroom changing into it. When I walk out Stefan is already changed into his and we go upstairs. I slide out the front door and everyone is having a blast. Klaus is in the pool playing volleyball with Rebekah, Enzo and Caroline, Katherine is flirting with Jeremy surprisingly and everyone seems happy.

I make my way downstairs and over to The pool with Caroline. Jeremy then throws me a bear and I take a swig at it. Then i set it down, grab the rope swing, and grip it in my hand. I turn around to see everyone cheering me on. I smile as I spot Stefan smiling and mouthing "You can do it!" I smile even wider and finally, i let my feet wonder. I spin around a bunch and let go.

I do 4 flips I learned from cheer and let my body slam into the water. I go under but let my feet touch the ground.

I extend my legs up and lift my face above the water smiling, everyone cheering and I laugh. I start to walk out of the pond and walk by Stefan.

"Show off." He whispers at me as I walk away.

I turn around and roll my eyes. "Its called Talent" I reply back with a smirk.

I laugh and then make my way over to Caroline who is now talking to Matt about College.

"A little flirty back there, huh?" She chuckles as she playfully elbows me. I smile.

"Caroline! We are just friends. Especially you shouldn't be talking when you have Klaus wrapped around your little finger and you have Tyler pissed off at you." I chuckle back.

"Elena you know that me sleeping with Klaus was a one time thing... plus I hate to say this but I kind of Like the way Tyler is jealous. of course I was sleeping with his worst enemy but he likes thinking that I'm so jealous of him and his new witchy slut." She says glancing at Klaus.

He winks at her and tease her with a little chuckle. "Sure....."