Chapter 26~•By destiny and design

Start from the beginning

"You better don't talk to me".She gnarled while trying to break free the lock of his arms around her waist.

He slipped his hands against her palms and laced their fingers together, squeezing her hand tightly.

"What are you doing"?

"I am not talking to you so..."He grinned.

She muffled her laugh and turned around to face him, flinging her arms around the back of his neck,she gazed into the face of the man who had not just completed half of her deen but was also one the most precious blessing in her life.What made this blessing priceless is the fact that it entered in her life by proclaiming Allah's name.And relationship built in the name of Allah,for the pleasure of Allah and with the intention of completing one's half deen is bound to be successful in not just this life but after life too.

"You know you're such a drama king". She smiled.

"Well a drama Queen has to have a drama king". He winked.

"I don't do drama". She pressed her hands lightly against his chest,"If you ever bring my co-wife to home again,I will not allow you to enter home". Indicating to his office work,she 'threatened' him in a serious tone.

"Fine any other command... Ma'am"?Smiling softly he nodded.

"That's all for today".She said with a smile and then hugged him.

"Now with your permission shall we get ready to leave.We are already running late."

"Yeah sure". She pulled herself away although his arm held her,with a close lipped smile, he leaned over and kissed on her forehead softly, resting his head against hers when he pulled away. "You're the best."

"I know". She grinned.

Few minutes later they were on the road,the weather was a bit windy but Fahil was driving slowly.

"Where are we, Fahil"? She turned in her car seat to look at him,whose brow was furrowed in frustration as he tried to figure out the answer to her question.

"I am really not sure".he confessed, squinting his eyes as they passed a street sign,"I think we are lost,but don't worry I'll get us there"

"You know I don't care," she laughed, "I can get lost anywhere as long as you're with me and the fact that you lack a sense of direction just makes you all the more adorable."

His face lit up and his cheeks turned pink as he chuckled.

She held back a sigh,watching him laugh was the most beautiful sight she could ever witness.

She gazed outside the window at the swiftly passing scenery.The weather was nice It looked like it would rain, and the wind made the trees sway. It reminded her of her school days, when she would pray for the rain to not stop until the school finished because she enjoyed walking back home getting drenched in the rain.It also reminded her of Hera who always got upset,whenever it rained, for a reason she never talked about.The sound of the rain hitting the window of the car felt like a natural lullaby,encouraging her to wander in the memories of her childhood.

A wave of sadness and anxiety swept over her and in that moment she didn't feel like she had any good answer to them.

"Fahil i want to go to Khurtum this weekend".She said,her gaze still fixed outside the window.

"Everything alright?Why all of a sudden missing town"?

"I miss my friends.Since marriage i haven't heard from them."

"Did you try to make contact with them"?

"Yes I did, but I never heard back from them.I really miss them". She sounded so innocent,it made him smile.