They confesses their feelings for you (characters)

Start from the beginning

Ragnar:
   "Here." I smiled, entering the cell where the Dane sat. He looked up to me and smiled, welcoming me into the tiny room. "I though you might be cold down here so I brought you some furs." I explained. He stood up from the wooden slat of a bed, his height towering over me, and took the furs from my hand.
    "Thank you, Y/N. You are very kind." He spoke, his accent thick in his voice. He laid them down where he slept before taking a seat where he had been before. I gave him a soft smile before I turned to leave. "Wait." He called, making me stop in my tracks and turn to face him. "Will you," he paused, "stay with me for a while?" He asked, almost shyly.
    "Of course, Lord. I do enjoy your stories." I quickly made my way to sit next to him on the bed turned to face him.
    "You should not call me Lord, my name is Ragnar." He smirked. Over the last months he had been held in my father's prison cell, I had gotten very close to him, often sneaking into his cell at night to talk to him and, every time, still, he would correct me.
    "I am sorry, Ragnar. I promise I do try." I said, softly. He pushed a loose strand of my hair behind me ear, making me blush.
    "You are very beautiful when you blush." He said. At this, I blush a darker shade of red.
    "You should not say such things, Lor- Ragnar." I corrected myself. He flashed his icy blue eyes at mine.
    "Do you not like it when I call you such things, Y/N?" He asked as he smiled, his hand gliding across my cheek, gently. The breath trapped itself in my lungs.
    "I do, Lord. Too much." I confessed. He gave me a soft smile.
    "Do you trust me?" He asked.
    "Of course." I replied, honestly. At that, he smiled.
    "Then close your eyes." He instructed. I took a deep breath and let my eyes close. There was breath against my cheek and the pleasant roughness of his unshaven jaw against mine before a pair of lips fell to mine. He kissed me, keeping the tempo slow and let his hands fall on my waist with such gentleness that he made it seem like I would break if he touched me any harder. After a pleasant minute, he pulled away, leaving my eyes to flutter open and meet his. "Did you like that?" He smirked. I was speechless.
    "Ragnar," I breathed, a blush lining my cheeks, "if it means nothing to you, I pray you tell me now." He shook his head as if he was almost offended.
    "Y/N, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He confessed. "You are intelligent and kind and brave," he motioned to the cell we were currently in, "and you do not see the world and me the same way others do. I never though I could truly love a woman- let alone a Saxon woman- but you have shown me that I can."
    "Ragnar, you are not an animal like people say you are. You are a sweet and kind man whom I have already given my heart to in a way I could give to no other man. We may be different in ways that don't matter but I am willing to change if it mean I could be yours." I shut my eyed, expecting him to be laughing at me, having being joking with me but he was silent. I peeled my eyes open to see him giving me the kindest smile I have ever seen on a person before he slowly leaned in to kiss me again.

Cnut:
    "Y/N." My father's voice caught me as he entered our family's tent. I was sat with my mother, doing needle work while my younger brothers were playing. "You have been summoned by our Lord." My mother's jaw dropped. I gave my father a confused stare as he dragged me to my feet. "He has summoned you now." He prompted, hurrying with me out of the tent and across the camp towards Cnut's tent.
I entered to be greeted by the Lord, resting on his bed while looking at two young boys, who were playing near to a fire. Once he noticed me standing there, he gave me a soft greeting.
"Y/N." He smiled getting up from his seat, towering over me as he did so. I was one of the smaller girls in the camp, despite my parents both being tall. Though many of the boys my age had learned not to underestimate that fact.
"These are my sons." The ginger man motioned to the two identical boys playing by the fire. "The young Cnut and Esgar."
"They look just like you." I remarked. Both of the boys looked over me me and I gave them a soft smile and waved. There was a laugh from the man next to me and I quickly straightened myself out. "Forgive me, Lord. Children are my weakness."
"It's quite alright." He smiled. "Family is too my weakness." He explained, happily. He sat back down on his bed and faced me. "I summoned you here today to tell you that I have chose you to be my wife." I was stunned. I couldn't talk and barely managed to utter out the words, 'your wife' before not being able to speak again. "Yes, my wife." He said, making sure I had understood him. "You would be my woman both publicly and privately," I blushed at what he was insinuating, "and fulfil all the tasks that come with being a wife." He explained, getting off his bed and pacing over towards his sons. "I will treat you with respect and kindness." I went to speak but he cut me off, "But I am a fair man and, ultimately, I will not force you into marriage with me. If you do not accept my offer, you can go back to your family and continue with your day." He looked directly into my eyes. "The choice is yours." He stated.
I gave him a soft smile and stepped forward to where he was standing. I crept up onto my tip-toes and planted a kiss on the side of his cheek.
"I do happily accept your offer, Lord." I said. "I shall never understand why you would choose me but, if you have then I will not dispute it." I placed my hand upon his. "I shall serve you well as a wife and to your sons whatever you shall bid me be." I breathed. He placed his hand upon my cheek and looked down into my eyes.
"Allow me to steal a kiss?" He asked, hopefully. I gave him an agreeing smile and he lowered his lips until they touched mine. He broke away soon after, afraid he wouldn't be able to control himself if he didn't. There was a small yawn from behind us and we both turned around to face the two small children on the furs, the younger on, Esgar, tiredly yawning.
"Boys, it must be your bedtime." Cnut grinned. The two boys nodded and began to make their way over to their father. The older one stopped.
"Father, will you tell us another one of your stories?" He asked. Their father sighed and laughed.
"I am afraid I am all out of stories for your little ears." At this, the two young boys frowned.
"Did you hear the story about the boy who fought Thor himself?" I jumped in, making the boys' eyes light up. I took both of their hands and, followed by their father, lead them into the room where they slept, thinking of the beginning of the tale.