1st one (Glimmer)

Glimmer looked at herself in the mirror. Maybe she should have stayed in bed, after waking up to the wet spot in bed.

"Fuck," She cursed quietly.

She held the rim of the gold sink and cried out. "One last time,"

She told herself as she pushed, her face grimace. Letting out small screams.

The child that has been living inside her for the past 9 months decided that today was the day, let's not forget to mention she was due in like a week, and Bow was away doing something to help Mermista.

So now she was in the bathroom pushing out what felt like a bowling ball.

Glimmer now stood in the shower, water running down her back as she moaned out in pain.

She didn't want her firstborn to be born in the bathroom, out of all of the places in the castle it was just the worst.

The queen stood there for hours before anyone found her, by then she was passed out in the corner of the shower with a sleeping baby.

The shower was still running but not as hard, it was on hot, possibly to keep the baby warm.

Glimmers' hair was fluffy and a bit wet from all the sweat.

The healers moved along the room. Shutting the shower off and grabbing both the sleeping mom and baby.

She groaned softly, holding the newborn closer.

"The queen has given birth!" One of them yelled out. "Time of birth is unknown, will wait for her to wake up!"

The guardians moved along with the healers to make sure she had made it safely to the room.

They worked on freeing the baby from her mother. They could tell Glimmer had tried to use her powers to get the cord off, but they guessed she was way too tired for her powers to work properly. Plus she had a bruise on her thigh, that looked exactly like it did when she accidentally used her powers at a young age, that was a totally give away.

Sorry! I really don't have any ideas so please request anything if you want me to write one! :)))

Have Glimmer being a stubborn pregnant lady, and not staying in bed like she was told to 😂😂😂😂