Better (Bow x Glimmer)

Glimmer looked at the sunset, Bow was somewhere in the background with their children, getting them ready for bed.

She sighed softly. The past few days had been the best she's had in a few years.

She had gotten back on her feet from the years of depression. She wouldn't eat, sleep, Communicate.

But here she was now, in the lovely city of Mystacore with her husband and two beautiful kids.

Arrow and Angela.

The two lights of her life. Arrow was the exact copy of his father, a small afro, dark skin tone, but his mother's Glittery hair (along with the same hair colors) and sparkling eyes.

Angela was a copy of her mother, same hair, same face shape, aside from the fact her skin was a mix between both parents, her hair was brown, and sparkled, but her eyes were like her father, non-sparkling.

Glimmer sat down on a chair, she was wearing Bow's shirt. Her hair was slowly curling from air drying.

A small creak of the sliding door was what snapped her eyes open, she turned to see her children, poking their heads out and looking at her.

"Mommy?" Arrow looked at her, the sparkle in his eye as she watched her sit up more.

"Yes, baby?"

"Daddy's showering, can we stay with you?"

"Of course, come here," she watched the 4-year-old and the two-year-old, walk/waddle oner.

She picked them up and placed them in her lap.

Angela held on to her mom and laid her head down, Arrow leaned against her, legs in her lap.

She couldn't be happier.

Small update