And her? (Bow x Glimmer)

Bow looked at his roommate and best friend since childhood, as she sat on the counter at the bar he was currently tending and owned along with her.

"Okay, so why are you sitting up there again? Do you like me?" Bow asked as he bent down to grab a glass for a girl.

"Just cause, and NO! No, I dont.." Glimmer blushed as she watched him. She watched the tan looking liquid rush out of its normal glass and into the tall one.

Bow laughed with a shake of his head. He took the drink down to a young lady who was sitting all alone. Glimmer watched her throw him a wink and by the looks of it a little flirt.

She felt hurt. She knew she wasn't dating Bow, and that he wasn't hers, but just the look or sound of someone flirting with him, made her think.

Bow came back and leaned against the bar.

"Who was that?" She asked as she crossed her arms and looked at the blonde girl.

"That Amy, she comes ever Friday,"

"Ah..." Glimmer watched the girl wink at Bow again. She had enough. She stood up quickly and went to grab her by the collar. "What do you have with Bow!"

Bow eyes widen as he swiped in and held her back. "Glimmer comes on, she's a customer," He couldn't hold back his laugh. "Im sorry Amy,"

Glimmer continued to throw punches in the air trying to hit the women. Bow turned her around and laughed. "Glimmer! What is up with you,"

"I love you Bow! I always have..." Glimmer yelled, getting the attention of others.

Bow blushed. "I love you too, but beating up out customers will do nothing in return. At all,"

Glimmer rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "I haven't punched anyone since last year...it won't hurt to hurt her once,"

He rolled his eyes and held his friend close. "No Glimmer,"

"But-"

"No buts,"