Different (Entrapta x Hordak)

Entrapta felt different. She knew she didn't fit in with anyone. Maybe it was the over the use of energy, whatever it was it sometimes left her to feel alone.

It's been years since the war ended. Everyone was happy, everything was cool and calm, but when they all went home that night Entrapta didn't know what to do.

She would have really loved to spend time with Adora and her friends, but after spending so much time with them and not being much of help aside from technology, she felt like they didn't like her.

"Okay, Are you ready?"

Hordak. How could she forget him! Her lab partner!

"Yup! Let's head home!" She put on a big smile and followed him to the Horde, or where it used to be. The floor was now a pretty green color and flowers were blooming all over.

The two watched as soldiers had boxes of things, no one wearing their uniform.

'The war is over, retard' Her mind informed her as they looked around. 'Right...Over,"

Hordak smiled at her. "Ready to fix this up? Call it home?"

"Yup, I was hoping we could make it almost all technology!" She laughed as she watched the last of people leave.

"If that's what you want,"

She loved him. He always knew how to make her feel like she belonged and mattered. Because she did. She did matter. She saves the world along with She-ra. She pushed through and helped her friends.

"Its what I want..."

She was at peace...she was...Happy.

Are you an 'I listen to a girl in red' lesbian or an 'I know the opening to She-ra' lesbian?