Mornings (Glitradora)

Fixed it :). Thank you everyone!!

Glimmer groaned against her wife's chest. "I'm so tired. Why did you drag me to that," her legs were loosely wrapped around Adora's waist and arms were at her sides.

Adora laughed and kissed her forehead. "Catra was sleeping and I needed a witness,"

"Next time take Bow," Glimmer yawned for the fourth time. "Keys are in my back pocket,"

The blonde female laughed. "You sure, or you just want me in yo-"

"Finish that and I'll sleep in the living room," Glimmer grabbed the keys and handed them to her.

"Yes, ma'ma,"

Adora opened the apartment door. The place was dim and Catra morning playlist was playing softly in the background. She put Glimmer on her hip as she moved into their bedroom.

Glimmer laid in her bed. Catras music keeping her wake.

"Hey, you two are back earlier than you should be," It came from the bathroom. The music was turned off and out came a female higher than Glimmer but smaller than Adora.

"Oh, well someone got moody, and the meeting was just shorter,"

Catra laughed and kissed her taller girlfriend before kissing Glimmer. "Well, I'm glad you guys made it back in time, I wasn't going to open the door for Glimmers mom without you guys here,"

"Where fucking married, my mom loves you,"

"It's still awkward,"

Adora moved around the room, changing into her everyday outfit, which was just a button-up and some jeans.

Catra made her way to the bathroom. The home falling silent as the three wives did what they did every morning. It was normal for them.