Chap 2: Morning

sorry if this chap isn't fun enough. i'm a person with no life, ok? anyway, here's the uniforms

 i'm a person with no life, ok? anyway, here's the uniforms

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(10:20, Saturday)

Philip's POV
"Th-this is our uniform?" Singa asked.

Me, Indo, Malay, Singa, and Brunei were in ASEAN's office. "Yes, it is" papa answered, holding the uniforms.

"Why is it gray and brown?" Indo scratched the back of his head.

"Oh so you want pink?"

"No, it's not like that" The Indonesian shook his head. Papa then sighed, "The five of you will wear the gray ones tomorrow"

"B-but-" "No buts" Brunei was cutted off. Then the five of us nodded.

Third person POV
"Oh, and don't tell anyone about the school." Asean continued while putting the uniforms on his office table.

"Why?" Philip asked, but he didn't got an answer. 'Come on, what's with not telling anyone about it?', they've got many questions. Of course they're confused, they suddenly got enrolled into an unknown school.

The five of them looked at eachother, then looked back at ASEAN. "And what will we say if we get asked by the others?" Malay asked.

"It's your business, not mine." ASEAN answered. The five of them looked at eachother again, with a lazy face.

"Also, the bus will come tomorrow. And anyway, we'll go to the book store, to look for some new textbooks"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(06:00, Monday)

Philip woke up, by the sound of the alarm. He turned off the alarm and stood up. He's used to waking up early in the morning, it was his routine. His school usually starts at 6 in the morning. He opened his wardrobe, he saw the uniforms, being folded. He groaned in annoyance as he closed the wardrobe after taking one uniform, taking his towel to take a shower.

(06:18)

Philip was looking at the mirror, checking on himself. The uniform's lighter than his previous school uniform, and it feels comfortable, "Not bad."

He took his bag, then walked outside. He knocked on Singa's door to wake him up. After a few knocks and Singa didn't answered yet, Philip gave up and opened the door. "Really?" He sighed, seeing the Singaporean still sleeping.

The Filipino was pissed off and approached the Singaporean, then he shook Singa's shoulder, making the Singaporean groaned in annoyance, "What?!"

"Wake up, now"

"Ugh what time is this?"

Philip then got an idea, "It's 8:20" he answered.

Singa's eyes widened as he shouted, "WHAT?". He then stood up, and goes to take a shower. "Why did you tell me now?!!" Singa protested while showering. Philip didn't say anything and smiled, then walked out to wake up Indo.

He knocked on Indo's door, and didn't get an answer. "....Right" he sighed. Then opened Indo's door, only seeing indo still sleeping, "Oi!" he called the Indonesian. Indo then woke up, and sat up. "What?" he asked while scratching his head.

"Take a shower now, it's the first day of school."

The Indonesian's still loading, while still scratching his head. Philip then smirked and walked away from Indo's room, but he didn't close the Indonesian's door. The Indonesian is pissed, "CLOSE THE DOOR!"

Philip's POV
I laughed as Indo ran into his door and closed it while i'm knocking on Malay's door. Then he opened the door, fully in his uniforms. "I didn't expect the fact that you're already prepared" i said.

"I felt like someone watched me at 5 in the morning so i woke up early." he said while walking out of his room, walking towards the stairs.

I looked at him, busy with his tie on his neck, then i proceeded to go into Brunei's room. I opened the door and didn't see him on his bed. Then i heard a singing from the bathroom.

Oh, he was showering. I think I've got an idea, i walked closer into his bathroom and turned off the bathroom light then ran. Then i heard him screaming. I laughed while running out of his room.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(7:14)

Third Person POV
The ten of the Asean kids were eating breakfast, silently. Then Thailand proceeded to break the silence, he looked at Philip and asked. "So, what school you guys go into?". Philip, Indo, Malay, Singa, and Brunei's eyes widened, as Philip gulped.

Singa, Brunei, Malay, and Indo looked away, focusing on their food, avoiding eye contact. "F-farland highschool" Philip answered. "Huh?" Thailand asked. "It's a bit far away" Philip said. "Where's papa?" Laos asked. "I called him, and he said he's already gone to work" Thailand answered.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
(8:27)

The five of them were waiting in the terrace, waiting for the the bus. "What if it's a lie?" Indo asked them. "What lie?" Philip asked back. "The school" Indo then answered. "I don't know, Indo.. We just have to be patient. There's 3 minutes left" Singa answered.

Then they saw a school bus stopping infront of their house. "Woah, white school bus!" Indo said. "Get on, kids!" The driver said. The five of them then walked into the school bus and hopped in. There's a few students in the bus, minding their own business.

It looked like there's 9 rows, each row has 4 seats divided into 2 (yall know what i mean?). Indo and Mal sat down together. Singa and Brunei sat down together, next to Indo and Mal. Now all that left was the Filipino. "Great.." he said. He was nervous, knowing the fact that he knows he can't sit with his siblings.

Behind Indo and Mal's seat were full, and behind Singa and Brunei, there's one seat left, next to the empty seat, there sat a person, seating at a window seat. Flag red, with wide yellow stripe running horizontal. and a coat of arms resting around his right eye.

Philip had no choice other than to sat next to him. So he asked the person, "May i sit here?" he asked. The person then looked at him and nodded. Then Philip sat down, next to him. And asked, "What's your name, by the way? I'm Philip". "Spain" he answered, while looking at the window.