Stylist Noona Pt 55 (Be More Careful) (BDSM Smutt pt 2)

Start from the beginning

"Good?" Taehyung asks, waiting for his elders approval.

"Very," He growls, "But it's going to be very hard to not control myself now."

You groan feeling the anticipation hit your core.

Hoseok kisses you sweetly, before using the now swing-like-tie to his advantage.

Each pump moves your whole body, sending shock waves to your fingertips and toes. He doesn't move as fast as Jimin, Jungkook or Yoongi had, but the force is incredible. The sounds of harsh slapping skin and loud moan flood the room, and likely the rooms next door as well.

Hoseok-ah," You try to speak quietly in his ear so that Taehyung can't hear. "Isn't it so hot people are watching you fuck me? Wouldn't it be so so fucking hot if you made them watch you making me cum?"

"Mmm fuck," He groans clearly enticed by your proposition, his fingers dig into your thighs deeper, ramming harder.

You're trying so desperately, it's like that one itch you just can't scratch.

"Y/n." you shouldn't have tried it, Taehyung scolds you, "You need to be patient, and now for trying to seduce hyung with his weakness, Guess I'll have to punish you more."

Hoseok puts his head down and thrusts faster, using you until he cums onto your thighs.

"I'm sorry angel, I just don't want you to get in anymore trouble" He lays back down on the bed, with Yoongi stroking his thighs gently.

The mess of men strewn out in front of you, makes heat bloom in your cheeks. Their perfectly carved bodies bewitch you like nothing else can. All you can think about is them. Wanting them desperately. Needing them with every fiber of your being.

But all you can do is hang there, covered in their sticky cum, utterly used, and to be honest, you love it.

Taehung finally stands and comes over to you. Your chest rises and falls quickly, heart pounding with readiness.

"Tae please, I'm sorry, I've learned my lesson, please." You plead hopelessly. He hasn't listened thus far, but it doesn't matter.

"Oh is that so baby?" His eyes are dark as he stands between your legs, running his fingers over the skin. "We'll see, won't we?"

Smoothly Tae unties the ropes holding up your legs, letting you rest on your toes again. Watching Taehyung working so confidently on the ropes really turns you on. The main rope is loosened enough to let your arms come down to your sides, or as close to your sides as the ties around them will allow.

"Get on your knees if you can baby." You lower down, meeting the eyes of each man laying on the bed, lusting after you.

Once down on your knees your arms are strung up above your head again.

Taehyung kneels in front of you, gripping your jaw, turning your face to look where he points.

A standing mirror opposite you is where he directs your eyes first. Your ass is still angry and red. Your hair still damp from your shower hangs loosely around your shoulders accenting your flushed face dimpled by the man's strong fingers.

"See how pretty and used you are?" Tae baits, next turning you to look at the men on the bed, "Look at how well you got them off. That's what you like isn't it? You like being our little toy."

You moan hearing him name you as a toy.

"Yes," You say quietly.

"I know. And now you're going to ride me like you rode that toy, maybe  I'll let you cum."

You nod against his palm, and he lets go, and pulls you onto his lap before laying back onto the floor. He watches you smugly through your raised arms as he places his hands behind his head.

He doesn't have to tell you twice. You lower down onto his cock moaning quietly. Slowly bouncing on him you do as he says riding him diligently.

"Look at them baby, look how needy they get watching you fuck yourself." You look up to see Jimin, Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok, sitting up more alert. Watching every single move you make with baited breath.

A lust washes over you making you ride more quickly moaning out curses.

But of course, just as the rest of the evening has gone. Taehyung stops your movements, getting out from under you.

"Taehyung Please!," you cry, "I can't fucking take it any more!!"

"I'm not done yet," He snaps coldly, getting up, dropping the rope so that you are let down completely.

Your shoulders are pushed down harshly and your arms thrust out onto the floor in front of you.

He grabs your hips and weaves a hand into your hair lifting your head up roughly. Pushing in to your raw cunt quickly.

His hips slam into yours making you scream they snap back and forth so quickly and forcefully it shakes your whole body. The way he fucks you is enough to drive anyone insane. You try to drop your head to moan into your arm, but Taehyung pulls back on your head, leaning down to speak in your ear.

"No baby, watch as I fuck you," His free hand points at you through the mirror. You study his beautiful tan body moving behind you working your way up to his face, His eyes meet yours and his cock meets your gspot. With all of the previous teases of an orgasm, it takes very few thrusts to bring you to the threshold.

"Oh fuck!, please- please let me cum!" You beg for the last time.

"What have you learned today?" He growls, not slowing down.

"Ill b-be more car-careful next time! I prom-mise!"

"You better be"

Taehyung's hand reaches under you to play with your clit, making sure you finish with a blinding orgasm that decimates your entire being.

You lay there sprawled out completely spent quivering with aftershocks, finally satisfied.

"Jeez Taehyungie, you didn't have to break her like that." Yoongi scolds, getting down to cradle you.

"I'm okay Yoongi, I promise." You breath heavily," That was quite an experience...i had so much fun.......... Can someone untie me now so we can clean up. As much as i love you all, I don't love being covered in this much cum."

"Group shower!!" Jimin cheers, making you all laugh. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Stream Dynamite coming out in 8/21/2020!!!

Thank you to everyone who continues to read and vote  for this book,  it really means so much to me, and i hope you continue to enjoy reading each chapter that comes next!! I purple you!