Stylist Noona Pt 55 (Be More Careful) (BDSM Smutt pt 2)

Start from the beginning

Wet kisses trail up your spine into the base of your neck making you shiver and tingles run down your to your core.

There's few frills this time, his warm hand cup your breasts with open fingers letting the plushness spill through into the cool air

He enters you easily not waiting long before stirring up your insides again. You don't even try to hold back this time. The angle of getting it from behind has always driven you crazy. Now with the sensory overload you can't hold back your shouts.

"Oh my god yes! It feels so good!"

"Fuck Noona-"

Noona? That's really odd. Tae's never called you noona before, and that certainly sounded like Jungkook

"Tae?" You call uncertainty through the constant pounding.

"Take it off of her." Taehyungs voice comes from the other side of the room now.

"Wh-" You start, but flinch back as even the dim light stings your eyes.

You blink a few times thankful that the man behind you slowed down his pace considerably, giving you time to process.

Laid out in front of you, lounging like gods in classical art, are not one, not two, but 4 beautiful naked men. Hoseok, who is still extremely hard and touching himself lazily watching you through half lidded seductive eyes. Yoongi, who is flushed and looks freshly spent from his blissed out state and sweat matted hair. Jimin, laying on his side, plump lips wet from licking them in desire. And Taehyung, an evil smirk plastered on his face, surely watching you get used the entire time, saving himself for last just like last time. He does so enjoy when every last ounce of you is energy zapped and submissive.

Lastly of course, Jungkook is behind you, beginning to viciously ram you again. At that speed its amazing you can put any sort of thoughts together, let alone words, but you let them fall freely from your lips. Staring into Hoseok's cool devil eyes brings you closer than any time before, and you can't help clenching around Jungkook. Of course that was your mistake. Jungkook pulls out and jerks off onto your lower back and ass. He of course was no longer shy about moaning after unblinding you, that makes it so much more sad when he leaves your side.

He walks to the bed, and joins the other titanesque men, stroking Jimin's hair occasionally.

Now that you can see, with out the mind bending side effects of fucking, you can see how intricately Taehyung tied the knots around your forearms and knees. The chain you found earlier hands from a hook on the ceiling, and you are hanging from that chain.

Looking down you can clearly see the drips of the boys cum on your stomach and thighs even in the dim light, it maintains its pearlescent sheen.

"Hyung, I believe you're last before me," He gestures a hand towards you.

"How are you feeling, angel?" Hoseok asks, stalking towards you, looking you up and down not so subtly.

"Please Hoseok, please make me cum," You whine and pout, hoping you'll appeal to him.

"I'm sorry angel, but i'm not in charge tonight." His fingers run along your jaw and down the slopes of your shoulders. "But, hey! Taehyung!"

"What?"

"Can you raise her other leg for me?"

You watch quietly as Tae grabs another length of rope and ties the same pretty knots around your right knee and thigh. Slowly your second leg is lifted into the air and you are completely suspended. There's an audible gulp and your pussy is fully in view of your onlookers.