Stylist Noona Pt 54 (Too Bored)(BDSM Smuttt pt1)

Start from the beginning

You pull a jet black dildo from the bedside table. Getting closer to your phone you play with the phallic toy. Rolling your fingers around the tip, stroking the shaft, licking from base to tip before taking in as much as you can. You can just imagine Taehyung groaning in your ear, and you can't control yourself any longer. Backing up to the head of the bed you kneel over the silicone cock, sliding down slowly.

As you move, you make sure to add moans like ' oh its so big' and 'i don't know if it will fit' or 'its just like you baby' and 'it feels so good', for maximum cam girl effect.

You keep riding the dildo until you cum loudly for the camera. Showing the creamy liquid coating the top half of the toy followed by a wink and a kiss as the finale before ending the video.

Sending the video quickly, you clean and put the toys back in the box, and continue your day down in the swimming pool.

The timer on your phone goes off, and you get cleaned up for dinner. It seems a little strange that you haven't gotten any notifications from tae. You thought for sure it would have gotten a big reaction.

You pull out our phone as the rice starts to boil, to make sure the video is actually sent.

"Sent at 4:17"

That's really strange.

You scroll up through the texts and realize your mistake.

It wasn't just sent at 4:17. Oh no, it was sent to Group Chat at 4:17.

Had they all seen it ? Surely they had, they never went that long without texting you in between.

Maybe they decided not to say anything because it was obviously Taehyung's room. You don't recall saying anything that made the video specifically for Tae, and a rewatch proves your memory. Maybe it will be okay, they'll just think it was for all of them, right?

You did want dick, right? Well, in an hour when they get home you've got the possibility of 7 very horny men and your stupid mistake is all to thank for it.

When they finally come home they greet you like normal. Is it too normal?

"So how did your practice go today?" You ask testing the water.

"We actually had our travel meeting today, so the last 5 hours we were in a boardroom going over details."

"Yea sorry we didn't text you at all, we had to turn off our phones for the meeting," Jimin says, pulling out his phone tapping the power button to turn the machine back on.

"No!"

They puzzle at your outburst.

"I uh, thought we could have a nice phoneless dinner" You lie through your teeth. How would you explain your amature cam work, if they suddenly saw it at the dinner table?

"Oh," Jimin says looking back at his phone, still in the process of booting up, "That sounds nice!"

He slips the phone back in his pocket, and you can breathe a little bit more easily.

The guys seem much more awake tonight, at least nobody is at risk of falling into their bowls tonight. That could add up to a very long night for you considering the pending video.

You don't mind letting the boys help you clean up tonight if that means they get held off from their phones longer. But inevitably the chores come to an end and you take the chance to dismiss yourself to your room before the chaos can hit.

You heavily debate locking the door before hoping in the shower, but in the spirit of letting fate decide, it stays unlocked.

Drying off your hair it strikes you as odd that your shower was uninterrupted. At this point it's impossible that none of them have seen the video. Even a check of your phone shows no results, they haven't even sent you a regular text. You wrap your towel around your body tightly and exit the bathroom.