Lie To Me 2 (Part 2)

En başından başla

  "Fine, fine, just bring me some biscuits"

  "Okay... thank you," I said and hang up.

   Phew, I thought he'll go here too. Yeyyy Eiffel Tower here I comeee.

  SANA POV

  "Le-let's get out of the bus ! QUICK !" my feet automatically walked and looked for her.

  " Who are we spying?" asked Jeongyeon.

  "Sssshhhhhh!! It's Tzuyu" Jihyo whispered.

  "What?! TZUYU'S HERE ?!?!" I covered Nayeon's mouth. Can this girl shut her mouth for a minute?

  She looked back, shit. It's really her.

  "Be quiet" I told them.

  We continued following her. Did not know that she kinda know how to speak French. I want to go to her and slap her .... no, I mean, hug her and kiss her. I'm confused.

   TZUYU POV

  Even though I have been in France for a couple of times  in the past, I am still amazed by the Eiffel Tower. Woah! It's huger. I took a lot of pictures of it with my camera and also, the people too. They are friendly and there's a lot of acts happening here. Drawing people impromptu, live band playing, markets and much more.

  "Oohh.. so-sorry for bu-bumping you" drunk girl suddenly appeared.

  "Wow... you are drunk.. at this kind of time?" still staring at her while she kept on drinking.

"Do you drink?" she suddenly asked me.

  "Not much but I drink too" 

  "Really? What is your name?" 

  "Tzuyu, you ?" 

  "Elkie.. pleasure to meet you.. let's go and drink" in just seconds, she already made me follow her to a bar.

  SANA POV

  " Are we still gonna follow them inside?" asked Chaeyoung who is clinging to Mina.

  "If we go inside Sana, there's no turning back" Jihyo said.

  "We'll drink the night away like how we did back in Hawaii using your card" they laughed at what Momo said.

  " No need for you guys to go inside" I gave them my other card.

  " Go somewhere you want to go... I'll be the one gonna follow them"

  " What? We will come with you inside" said Mina and turned her back to them.

  "Uhm nope... we'll be buying stuffs .. bye.. thanks Sanaaaa" Nayeon said.

  "Grab the opportunity Mina" said Momo.

  Mina sighed because she doesn't want me to be alone in there, she knows that I still have not moved on.

  "I'm okay Mina, go" I gave her the card and squeezed her hand as a sign of reassurance.

  Eventually, she agreed and they went somewhere now. I need to talk to her. Why would she go in such a place? Oh yeah, she once said said that she likes to drink. She once said too, that she's open when she's drunk.

  Where's that girl? There she is, sitting beside the person she met awhile ago. Should I put meaning to those stares of her? It hurts seeing her staring at someone like that when she used to do that to me before.

  Some memories with her flashed back. Damn, should have brought Mina with me. A single tear fell. This is the worst feeling, I think I should leave. The more I look at her, the more hurt that I will get. Still, I wanted to talk to her but I'm not ready.

  'Fuck' I thought. We just made an eye to eye contact. LEAVE SANA, LEAVE ... LEAVE NOW!

TZUYU POV

  Am I hallucinating? Is that Sana? Did I drank too many bottles? Oh wait, I didn't even drink.

  "Uhmm I'm gonna use the restroom, excuse me for a sec" I excused myself and made way towards the exit.

  I ran outside but she's gone. Did I really saw her? Wtf. Maybe it's just my imagination. But I can't be wrong, I think it's really her. I went back inside and sat beside Elkie.

  "Wow.. my masterpiece on your face.. the coins are still not falling down" I said while staring at each coin that I embedded on her face.

  I got a text from Junhui.

  "The meeting got off early , let's have dinner" he texted. Ewwww... why does he text with a lot of emojis?

  "Nice meeting you Elkie but I gotta go now.." I left apiece of paper with my number in it on her pocket just in case.

  My brother just sent me the picture of the restaurant. Looks fancy, I better wear my black coat coming there. I feel free walking around. The cold wind, the moon looking down with the stars, the aesthetics of the scenery. Perfect for couples to go around.

  As I get near the restaurant, I removed my earphone and put it inside my bag.

  "Is this it?" that familiar voice.

  "No that's not it .. just few walks more"

  "This is the exact picture, Momo"

  "What? No"

  "Can you just call Sana"

  Sana.

 I turned my head towards where the voices are coming from. That got me surprised, them too. 

  "What are you doing here?" I asked.

  "Ohhh Tzuyu hello there" 

  "TZU-TZUYU ?!" Nayeon screamed.

  We both went inside the restaurant. The receptionist went to ask us.

  "For Junhui's reservation" I told the man.

  "And you young ladies?"

  "Ms. Minatozaki's"

_____________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait. Online class started T-T

TWICETOBER IS HAPPENING YA'LL !! LET'S SUPPORT OUR GIRLS !!

Thank you for reading 💕