Chapter 25•~Rainbows and Pain

Start from the beginning

"Yeah...i love you too".Pulling herself out of his arms,she glared at him.

"Now give me my goodbye kiss so that I may leave for work, peacefully".

"No kiss today".

"Why"?He gave her a mock hurtful look.

"That's your punishment".

"You never talk about rewards". He tried to lean closer to her, only to be whacked and stopped by her.

"You have gone crazy...just go away". laughing she pushed him towards the door.

After having breakfast Eisha went upstairs to her room.She was sent to akhi Ammar's home for a change,as she hadn't been to any place since her marriage except for her parent's home. Yusuf himself wanted her to stay somedays with her family, thinking that she might feel better. The change of place did have a good effect on her, specially after Ahmed came from the hostel,he stayed with her most of the time,talking and teasing her.

"What are you doing here all alone"? Standing in the door way was Ahmed and Eisha mentally smiled at how perfect his timing was,she was thinking about him and there he was.

"What else can I do"? She replied absent mindedly.

He allowed himself inside the room and sat next to her,"Is something bothering you"?

Though Ahmed was a year younger than her but his understanding was not only better than Eisha but way mature than his age.

"Nothing...you tell when are you leaving" She tried to shift the subject

"Forget about me.You tell about your plans? Why hasn't akhi come with you"?

"He has business to take care of, how can he stay with me."She paused before she continued, "and yeah I'll be leaving day after tomorrow and what about you"?

"I will leave on the weekend in sha Allah".

"Why? You still have some days for your college to begin,right?"

"Yeah... but I have joined cricket club and we have to practice for the coming inter-house sports championship".

"Oh so you finally found a way to fulfill your passion ". She smiled, recalling at how fond he was of cricket.

"Yeah and you know i am also the captain of my team". He said with a mock exaggerated sense of self importance.

"Oh I feel so sorry for others".

"Come on...Do you know what it is like to be in my team"?

Eisha tried to suppress her laughter as she said,"Be Like a handicap"?

"Ha ha not funny".He gave her his best "duh" look. "By the way i am glad that even after marriage your sense of your humour is still intact".

The faint smile curving her lips faded into seriousness and her big eyes grew even bigger.

"I know you're thinking about Ukhti Hera". He watched her carefully, how suddenly the expressions on her face changed.

"No... it's nothing like that".She tried to sound casual but her tone betrayed her.

"I know everything Eisha.Don't pretend in front  of me".

"Know what"?

"About the dispute between you and ukhti Hera".

A moment later she sprang up from her seat ,overturning her chair.

"Who told you"?
"Who else knows it"?