We sit on my couch and he begins.
"So I joined BTS before I even got this job. I wasn't sure if it was going to work out so I needed to have a backup plan and so, I got this job. We gained some fame and then you came in. The reason I was cold to was because I didn't trust you. I thought you only accepted the job because there was an idol working in the company. And you managed to get to such a high position really quickly. It was all very shady and I was a little jealous" he mumbles the last part. I simply nod, very interested in his story.

"Then I recommended the job to Namjoon because we hit a wall and we weren't doing all that great. We were planning on disbanding" Yoongi says with a grimace.

"But somehow, we pulled through and we gained popularity really quickly after that. All our hard work finally payed off" he says, smiling a little. I did not know how much they went through...

I judged him too quickly.

"We were all planning on quitting our jobs. Keeping two full time jobs is not an easy task. But Namjoon and Seokjin didn't, and I wasn't going to leave Namjoon by himself. I was curious as to why he wanted to keep his job. I'm not the one to tell you the reason Namjoon kept his job. Anyway, then I became friends with you. I realized you had no clue who we were. Most people in the company doesn't know who we are. These people don't listen to music" Yoongi jokes a little.

"Clearly" I say with a small smile.

"But I was really nervous on telling you the truth. I was scared that you wouldn't want to be friends anymore because I kept such a big secret from you" he says, looking at his hands. I turn his head to face me.

"I'm glad you told me" I say with a soft smile.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you find out this way" he says.
"Nah, you guys absolutely killed it. I didn't know you had it in you" I say as I lightly punch his shoulder. He lets out his gummy smile with a little colour on his cheeks.

"And I did some research-for once" I say with a roll of my eyes and he laughs at me.
"-and damn, quite a handsome group you got there" I say with a smirk.

"Those guys, Pfft-as if" Yoongi rolls his eyes but still has a smile on his face.
"You should smile more. It looks good on you" I say with a soft smile.

He searches my eyes as if he was looking for something.

Then he does something I never imagined he would do.

It seemed like his body acted on his own as he he swiftly leaned into me. His lips crashing against my own. My eyes were wide with pure shock. His were closed as he leaned in even more.

I didn't know what to do. I never had to deal with this type of situation before.
But for some reason, it felt great. It felt like his lips were built for mine.

Time seemed to slow down a little. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away. He seemed to be in a daze as he looked over me with a far away look in his eyes. I can clearly see the red on his cheeks against his snow-white skin.

"Sorry" I say. I don't know why I felt the need to apologize but I did.

Then he came back to reality. He jumps back on the couch, distancing himself from me.
"Sorry" he mumbles, having a staring contest with the floor.
"Nah, I get it" I say. He snaps his head towards me with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Spur of the moment kind of thing" I add on. He immediately deflates and turns back to the floor. He then groans as he leans back into the couch, folding his arms aver his eyes.

"You know, I'm actually pretty hungry. Namjoon should almost be here for lunch" I say as I glance at the clock on the wall.
"Uh huh" he says with another sigh and removed his arms as he just stared at the ceiling. He lets out a small smile.

"Your story was pretty interesting. It's crazy to think that you did all that" I say, he glances at me, never moving.
"I told you my story. Care to share yours?" He asks.

"There's not much to say" I say with a shrug, unsure of what I should say.
"I think there's more than you think" he says seriously.

"Ok then, um-I slaved my way through school and then worked here" I say, thinking what he wants from me.
"It doesn't take a genius to figure that out" he says smugly with a small raise at the corner of his mouth. I pout.

"What kind of friends did you have while growing up?" he asks, trying to put a story together for himself.
"I had my brother- do you know Felix because you're both idols?" I ask, getting slightly off topic.

"Yeah, we had a collaboration once and this competition thing. It was way too much work" Yoongi says with a sigh.

"But you two really don't look alike. There is no similarity" he adds on.
"It is what it is" I say with a shrug. I don't know what to tell him.

And then Namjoon bursts through the door as Yoongi was about to say something.
Namjoon looks between Yoongi and I.
"You two good?" He asks. I nod.
"Great. I got lunch" he says as he sets down the food on the table as he squeezes between Yoongi and I.

The day was as normal as it could get. I uploaded a BTS song this time as I was hit with inspiration when I got back home.

That night, I regretted not talking to Yoongi about the kiss. I think the shock just blocked it out of my mind until I finally settled down. I check my phone to see what time it is. It's one and I can't sleep a wink. I kept rolling around, thinking of what happened between Yoongi and I.

Does he like me?

No, that's impossible. It would never happen. He's a big time idol that can get anyone he wants. I should stay out of his way. It was just a build up of emotion- a spur of the moment. It's nothing serious. It's just one kiss...

It wasn't even a kiss. It was more of a peck.
But I still feel awkward about it. I wonder if he would be up by now. Probably not.

He's probably sound asleep. But my phone's right there. I'm just itching to dial his number he gave me over our vacation.
I look at my phone again to see an hour has passed. An hour!

As if God was playing with me, my phone rings and I drop it. I wasn't expecting that. I pick up my phone, praying it didn't crack but the caller caught my attention instead. Yoongi.

I was about to answer until he hung up. He didn't give me much time to answer...

I decide to call him back. He answers after the first ring.
"Hey" I say tiredly.
"Sorry, were you sleeping?" Is the first thing he asks.
"Not really" I say as I flop on my bed.
"Me neither" he simply says then silence follows.

"...Can I ask you something?" He asks, breaking the silence. I was actually about to say something.
"Shoot" I say.

"Did you... enjoy the kiss?" He asks, unsure. I was about to answer before he talked over me.
"Sorry. It's a stupid question. Night-" he quickly says, about to hang up but I stop him.

"Wait" I say. Silence follows.

Did I enjoy the kiss...
The answer is obvious.

...

"Yeah."

(I do not own the video.)