Part 28

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

Tina's father had it sent this man abroad while Jai waited impatiently. He really wanted to catch Karan and send him to jail.

Laya was devastated. She couldn't even tell Karan that her father was dead because she thought that Karan didn't know and shouldn't know.

Jai and Tina's father didn't had a plan to arrest Karan. Video wouldn't be enough. Karan had to admit it. Jai also wanted to find out how he had killed Laya's brother. So he decided to go back to the village. Perhaps there would be a hint in Mr. Rai's house. While Jai was looking for clues in her home village, Laya was at home the whole time. She looked in Karan's files to find something, because Jai had already told her on the phone that Karan had killed her father. She should be silent and look for clues. Laya knew full well that if she made a mistake, Karan could kill Jai. She was at a loss. She had to help Jai, she didn't know if Karan knew, that she had known that her father was in Jai's hospital. If he knew that, it would be over. Karan had told her. She was never allowed to see Jai again....

...Even so, she stayed home looking for clues....

However, Laya found nothing. When Karan got home she couldn't even look at him. He was very chilled and asked for:

Karan: "How was your day?"
Laya: "Was busy with Mirza. How was your day?"
Karan: "Exhausting. I'll take a shower afterwards I'll go to sleep. Good night."

Laya took the opportunity to check his bag. There was nothing. She took his car keys and went out. She opened the car door and found a pistol and an envelope. She took the envelope and opened it. What she saw in it shocked her. She saw a receipt . She took out the receipt. There was writing a large sum and the name of the victim who was to die next. Laya couldn't believe her eyes. 'Jai Verma.' - He was the next!
Karan tried the next murder on Jai. She took this receipt and ran to Karan. Knocked on the bathroom door. She didn't care. She had to protect Jai. She knocked and knocked.

Laya: "Karan open the stupid door! Karan !!! "
Karan: "What's wrong?"
Laya: "Open the door! Immediately !"

Karan came out with a bath towel and looked seductively at Laya.
He bit his lip and asked her:

Karan: "Can't you wait. When I'm out, we can happily make our second child! "

Laya got very angry.

Laya: "I'll kill you!"
Karan: "What? What's happening ?"
Laya: "Here! What shoud that?"

She showed him the receipt. He was very surprised.

Karan:"Where did you get it from?"
Laya: "You promised me. You wouldn't do anything to him. "
Karan: "You promised me something too! And still did it. "
Laya: "Karan ..."
Karan: "You promised me that you would forget him and be mine forever."
Laya: "I forgot him. I'm right here.."
Karan: "Don't lie to me! I'm not stupid! You knew he worked in the hospital. "
Laya: "How do you know?"
Karan: "Because I have men everywhere. He treated your father without my permission. "

She plays the unsuspecting.

Laya: "You killed my father!
I died with him too. "
Karan: "He's dead? I didn't know you it.
I didn't kill him! I just knew that he was being treated there. "
Laya: "Karan tell me the truth!"
Karan: "I've seen you with him several times. In the hospital. Then I found out that your father was being treated there. When I saw you with him so often ... I wanted to keep my promise and bring you back to reality. Therefore he will die! "
Laya: "No Karan!"
Karan: "Laya he will have to die!"
Laya: "You won't kill another person!"
Karan: "Why are you still too attached to him?"

He circled her several times.

Karan: "Could it be that he is Mirza's father?"
Laya: "You're crazy! No! "

She was hectic and nervous.

Karan: "Then explain to me why I am negative and Jai positive ?!"
Laya: "What?"
Karan: "Laya, I'm not telling you again, I'm not stupid! I received a copy of the test from the doctor. Mirza is not my son! He is Jai's son! "

Laya was so at a loss. She looked everywhere except Karan.

Karan went into the living room and grabbed little Mirza. The baby was crying and Laya was very worried.

Karan: "We're making a deal. You call Jai with your new phone and call him to the address I will give you. Then your son is alive! Your son. I have no connection with him. So it won't hurt me if something will happen to him....
Or you protected your Jai as always and I'll kill our, sorry, your son. Jai will have to die later too. Either way, he's going to die! Have time until I'm back from shower. Here catch him. "

He tossed the baby to Laya. Without emotion, he risked Mirza's life. Laya caught him. She was shocked. Karan became a beast again.

While Karan was showering, she thought how to protect him. But catch no way out. When Karan came back she had to fool Jai and call him to a place. She was devastated. Jai believed her and she led him to his death!