Part 13

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

Laya heard that Tina is pregnant. Her facial expression changes immediately.

Karan saw how Laya suffer. He enjoyed seeing her that way.

Laya: "Karan ... I'm in pain .."
Karan: "Baby. Let them congratulate, after that we can go. "

Laya went with Karan to Tina and Jai.

Karan: "Jai! Tina! I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart. Naa Laya we are happy!"
Tina smiling: "Ah yes, I am very happy. I couldn't wait to tell Jai that. But he is not happy I think !? "
Karan: "He is surprised! That is normal! Who doesn't want to be a father? A child brings life to marriage. Am I right Laya?"

Laya bowed her head.
Karan: "Ah yes. We cannot judge it. We don't have children yet. But I hear from friends. Children are special. They are all so happy with children. The marriage is going great. "
Tina: "Hopefully you will experience this feeling of happiness one day! Laya will surely become a good mother. Laya, make our Karan happy someday. Give him a child too. "
Karan: "We are working on it. Is not it? Laya ?? "

Laya looked at Jai. She just wanted to go back home.

Laya: "Karan please let's go."
Karan: "Tina we apologize. We go home."
Tina and Jai at the same time: "Why?"
Karan: "She is not well and she is tired."
Jai: "Are you in pain?"
Tina: "Jai! Please not here? You are not a doctor here. If she is in pain, she can go home. Otherwise she has to go to hospital ! "
Karan: "Everything's fine. She needs to rest..... goodbye! And I congratulate again. Congratulation !"
Tina: "Goodbye. Thank you."
Jai: "Laya. If you are not feeling well..."
Karan: "Then we will go to the hospital!"

Karan pushed the wheel chair where Laya was sitting and drove out.

Tina saw how confused Jai was.

Tina: "Jai are you not happy?"
Jai: "I told you, let's save our marriage or find another solution before we make a child!"
Tina: "Jai, the child will save our marriage."
Jai: "No! The child will only suffer from it! "

Jai went home. It was a lot for him.

The days passed. And The day came where Laya had her Appointment with Jai for the last check up. Jai was excited. He wanted to see Laya because he missed her very much. Laya came for treatment with Karan.

Jai: "Laya how are you?"
Laya: "Good."
Jai: "The nurse will remove the bandage. I will come later for the last check up. Karan, unfortunately, you have to stay outside. "

Karan stayed outside and Laya went into the treatment room. When the nurse was finished, she called Jai and he came to the treatment room.

Jai: "All right, I'll do it alone! You can help Dr. Singh."

Jai sent the nurse out to be alone with Laya.

Jai did the check up while he was looking into her eyes. She looked away. Her eyes were as if she were unsure. Jai noticed it and he also knew why she behavior like this.

Jai: "Today you won't look into my eyes!? Are you angry with me?"
Laya: "No why should I?" She looked everywhere except him.
Jai: "I didn't know she was pregnant. I am sorry!"
Laya: "Why are you apologizing? Who am I? You don't have to justify yourself! "
Jai: "Laya!"

He pulled her towards him with both hands. He was holding her very tight.

Jai: "Laya! Stop doing that! You are my life! My breath! You know that very well! I didn't want to put you in such a bad situation! I didn't even know you were invited. That day we both suffered not just you ... not just me ... "
Laya: "Jai, you said to me, our love story will not go on! So we both don't have to suffer. You will be happy with your family and me with mine! Be happy. You will become a father soon. So stop it! "

Jai pulled her closer to him: "Laya! I ....."
he let go of her. He knew it was wrong. He didn't dare say anything to her anymore ... he didn't want to give her hopes and make her suffer. The situation was bad enough.

Laya: "May Can I go?"
Jai: "Yes we are done ... the results are very good. Maybe we won't see each other. Take care and ... "
Laya: "I'm will visit you and Tina when the baby is born .. "

Laya turned and wanted to go. At that moment, Jai grabbed her arm, turned her toward him and pulled her to him again. Both breathed very strongly. The noses touched! The both looked at each other until Jai whispered something to her: "Laya, I can't do without you. I always think of you and I miss you ... I .."
Laya: "Jai, please! My husband is waiting for me outside and your wife is waiting for you at home. That is the reality. We suffer a lot from it. That's why Jai, let's see rarely. It will be difficult, but we also know that there is no other way.... for us... We have no future... together.. Jai. ! "

Laya's eyes were full of tears. Jai looked at Laya with hopeful eyes. Laya turned and went out. The door slammed and Jai was just standing there. He was just standing there!