Part 12

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

Karan: "Hey! How are you? "
Tina: "We are fine. Is she your wife? "
Jai: "What are you doing here?"
Tina: "Jai!"
Karan: "Laya and I were invited. Tina and I are old school friends. I didn't know she was your wife. Oh no, otherwise I would have refused the invitation. "

Karan pretended not to know and with sneaky laughter he looked at Jai and then Laya.
Jai was sure that Karan came on purpose. Laya looked down. She was sad. She came to the wedding party of Jai her first and last love. She no longer knew whether to stay. She was not comfortable.
Then Jai asked:"Laya Do you want to drink something?"

Karan pushed the wheelchair where Laya was sitting and said: "I'll take you to the table. You can eat and drink something there. "

Laya silently agreed. Tina was surprised at how Jai behaved. He didn't like Karan. She noticed that.

The party went very well. The cake came and the champagne too. Tina made a speech. She said how much she loved Jai and how they met ...

Jai was very annoyed. He saw Laya suffer from it. Finally Tina said very loudly and with a cheerful voice: "Today I want to give Jai something for our wedding anniversary."

Karan: "Jai, what did you buy for your wife?."
Tina: "Karan, Jai made me very happy. He bought me an expensive ring. Look."

She showed her ring to Karan.
Laya bowed her head down. She was very sad. Karan liked that.

Tina: "Jai are you ready? Here in this box is your gift. Open it and tell our friends and relatives what's on it. Come on Jai! Here it is!"

Jai went to the table where the gift was. A box. He opened it. He looked at Laya in shock. Laya looked at him too. She looked at him questioningly.

Karan: And what kind of gift is that?

Tina: Come on. Say what's on it. Yes! ""

Jai just looked at Laya. He didn't hear anything. He saw nothing. He saw nothing ... He only saw Laya.

Tina: "Jai either you say it or I will say it! Come on. Jai why so shocked? "

Tina didn't know if Jai was happy or sad. She didn't know whether he liked her gift or not!

Jai looked at Laya and didn't know how to react. Karan was still impatient. He really wanted to know what Tina had given him. It had to be something Jai didn't like. Something that would change his life.

All guests were shocked by Jai's reaction. Tina's father angry: "Jai what's going on?"
Tina very confused: "Jai! Jai! "
Jai looked at Tina and then at Laya. With a whisper, he said something.

Karan: "What? Say it louder! "
Jai: "I ... we ..."
Tina: "Jai is surprised. So I'll tell you. My gift for Jai is a baby! I'm pregnant !"

Karan was surprised and very happy. With happy eyes, he looked at Laya. Laya was very, very sad.

Laya raised her heads. She looked at Jai with watery eyes. And Jai looked at her with an unhappy face.