Part 19

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

Karan called Tina's father. He brought Jai back home. Jai was clueless and full of joy. When he got home he saw Laya in the kitchen. She stood there dreamily.

Jai: "Laya?"

She didn't respond.

Jai: "Layaaaaaaaaaa !!? !!"
Laya: "Aaa yes, Jai are you back?"
Jai: "Yes honey. What happened? Did something happen?"
Laya: "No Jai!"

Jai hugged her: "Everything will be fine!"
Laya: "Nothing will be good!"
Jai: "What's wrong with Laya? Did something happen?"
Laya: "ooof, I don't want to go to America anymore!"
Jai: "Why? Tomorrow morning we will be styled then it will start! "
Laya: "No, I don't fly anymore!"
Jai: "Something happened! ... everything was planned. I mean it's still a plan that's being run! And suddenly you don't want to! "
Laya: "I've been thinking. When you went shopping I was thinking....I don't want it anymore! "
Jai: "I don't believe you! Something happened!"
Laya: "Nothing happened. I just thought about it intensely and alone. I do not want! Believe me or not ... it's your problem! "

She pushed him aside and ran into the bedroom. Jai was surprised and confused. What was going on!? A couple of hours passed. Jai knocked on the bedroom.

Jai: "Laya? Laya? "
Laya: "Go away!"
Jai: "Laya why are you angry with me? May I come inside. We can then talk in peace! "
Laya: "I want to be alone. Please Jai! "

Laya didn't want to hurt him or make him sad. But she had no other option.
She had to treat him like that.

She was crying in the bedroom. She had to go back to Karan. And for that she had to do this to Jai. She looked for the note where Karan's number was. She dialed the number. It rang ....

Karan: "Hey."
Laya: "I'll be there tomorrow before 9 am. At the main street. We have to go somewhere else. Because Jai will definitely want to come to our house and talk to me. "
Karan: "Oh my shy wife is so smart and has good plans! Hahahah where? "
Laya: "No matter where. The main thing is not to go back to the old house. I know Jai too well. He'll try to find out why I came back. Arguing with him doesn't help! "
Karan: "Everything is fine. Call a taxi to go to the airport. We will fly to Goa early. With private jet! "
Laya: "Ok! And remember, I'm doing all this things for Jai and his family. I don't come to you because I love you! "
Karan: "I already missed you my darling!"
Laya: "F*** you!"

She hung up ... cried and cried.
She didn't want to hurt Jai any more.
It should be the loveliest last hours they spend together.

Laya went to Jai in the living room. He was lying there on the couch. Laya sat down next to him.

Laya: "I'm sorry. Forgive me."

Jai sits down with her. He kissed her forehead and held her head.

Jai: "Everything is fine. You don't have to apologize. I understand you. You're scared ... but I'm with you. We can do everything together. I love you!"
Laya: "I love you too!"

Jai kissed her passionately. Laya closed her eyes. She enjoyed the hours... the last hours with him ...

Jai undressed Laya and touched her very gently and with much love.

>> Then this thing happened what you can imagine 😂🙈<<

The next day, Jai noticed that Laya was not lying next to him (while half asleep) He opened his eyes. Next to him, on Laya's pillow, was a photo. A photo of them. there was written: 'back side'. He flipped the photo:
Jai ...
I find it hard to write that.
Jai, I can't do that ....! I cannot live a new life with you and with full of fears.
I can't give you a life that what you and your son deserve.

I don't want to be the reason that you lose your workplace , your hometown and the carefree attitude to life. I really love you and don't want to hurt you any more ...
Jai, every time when I hug you I lose myself. I see myself in your eyes and your kiss gives me breaths ... Your smile makes me hopes. You showed me what love is ... through you I learned to live life. Enjoying every moment ... the few days ... the many moments ... I'll carry all of this in my heart for a lifetime.
It was the best times of my life.

Our beautiful nights ... the beautiful sun rays in the morning .... I'll miss all of this. To fall asleep with you and also to get up with you... I will never forget all of this for a lifetime. You gave me a lot.....!

I can't give you anything except pains, problems and fears ... you don't deserve any of this! And because of me your life should not end ...
You'll be angry with me me or you will hate me ... I don't care... the main thing is that you'll be happy. Don't search and find me! I will go very far away. I will start a new life in a new place. Karan will also know that I'm not with you. I'll let him know I ran away days ago. Without you! You will have no problems and get on with your life.... Jai ....Take care of yourself. Hope you will understand me one day.... I really really love you.

Laya