Part 24

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................
With a lot of anger he got out and went to Laya. Took the child, gave it to Jai.

Karan: "Follow me."

Karan carried Laya to the car while Jai followed him with the baby. When everyone was in the car, they all drove to the hospital. The whole way to hospital, everyone was quiet in the car. Only the baby was crying.

When they got to the hospital, the nurse took Laya and the baby with them for a check-up.

Karan: "You are like my shadow everywhere I am, you are also there?!?!!!"
Jai: "I didn't know you lived here. When I saw her on the street, in pain, I wanted to help her. I'm a doctor, otherwise she wouldn't have made it.... "
Karan: "Shhhhhh Laya is mine! I hope that was the last time ... I never want to see you around her again. We are finally a real family. She got my baby! My baby !!! She is not only my wife hahaha she is also the mother of my ... of my baby...Of my son "

Jai ignored him and kept walking. He was also controlled. After all, he had had an accident. After the treatment, he went to the doctor who had checked Laya to ask how she was doing. Laya and the baby were doing very well. Karan was also in treatment. In the car, Jai saw injuries to his leg and bruises on his arm and face. He was beaten up. That's what it looked like.

Laya was in a room with her baby. Jai went to her. She was fast asleep. She didn't even notice that the baby was crying. He went to the baby bed and took him in his arms to calm him down. With success ! The baby was so peaceful in his arms. He rocked it back and forth and looked at him with a lot of love.
Suddenly Laya woke up. When she saw that moment, her eyes lit up. She had a smile on her face. It was so beautiful to see Jai taking care of her baby. Even with the fact that Laya thought, that Jai could be the father from her son, it made the situation even better for her.

Laya: "Thank you! Thank you for saving my and my child's life! "

Jai turned to her: "Are you feeling better?"
Laya: "Yes, I'm fine. Are you ok?"
Jai: "If you're fine, I'm fine too."

Jai stopped. Looked at her. He knew not to say that. But he did. Laya looked at him in surprise. To save the situation, Jai went to Laya and gave her the baby in her arms.

Jai:"I think he's hungry? What is his name? "

Laya was silent. She stared at him. So in love... with a lot of love ...

Jai: "I'll leave you alone. Take a break. See you later ...maybe!"

Jai turned and headed for the door. When he wanted to open the door ...

Laya: "Mirza .." she smiled at him.

He turned to her and he smiled too.

Laya:"His name is Mirza."
Jai: "Nice name. God bless him. Take care of yourself and take care of Mirza too. Sure he will look like your favourite Mirza."

Jai went out with joy. He remembered the moment when Laya said to him:

{Laya:" Jai! If we should have a son, we will call him Mirza. Like the man on my favorite serial. Maybe our son will look like him so hot and good!? Aaaah. "
Jai: "What do you mean by saying that ... I'm ugly?"
Laya: "Are you mad hahahaha? I'm just kidding. Then we'll call him Aman! Hahaha. All is well?"
Jai: "We can call him so how you want. But if we should have a daughter, her name will be Aysha like my first love."
Laya: "What? Your first love? Jai, I'll kill you if you love someone else! "(Very angry)
Jai: "I'm in love with you.. but when I was young, she was my love and my girlfriend. Hahaha."
Laya: "Go and marry your Aysha!"
Jai: "Honey, you was, you are and will always be my first love. I just did a joke . I do not know a Aysha. Muuah I love you.."
Laya: "I hope so for you!" }

As he passed Karan's treatment room so happily, he heard him talking to someone on the phone.

Karan: "No! I have time! My wife and my son have nothing to do with it. If something should happen to them, then you are dead! Roger that! I'll pay you guys as soon as possible! Trust me! Soon you will get the money and the stuffs! Very soon! Promised! My wife gave birth. I can't pick up the goods now! Maybe in few days. Please Give me a few more days! "

Jai was shocked. Karan was in bad business and Laya and the baby were also in danger. That worried him so that he thought to  make a good plan for saving Laya's and Miraz's Life.