Part 1

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................
Video for this story:

Mumbai In the middle of traffic (present time):

A car accident - emergency:

Nurse in ambulance reports: "It's an accident. A woman between 30-40 had a car accident.
The injured person is unconscious and has heavy bleeding and swelling.
I ask for a thorough examination because there is a suspicion of traumatic brain injury. "

City Hospital (present time):

Nurse: "Doctor Verma. I know you are over and will go home but we have an emergency. A young woman had a car accident. Her situation is critical. It has to be clarified whether she may have traumatic brain injury. "

Doctor Jai: "Roop I really have to go home. My wife is waiting for me. She has birthday today. I told her I would be home around 10pm. Doctor Singh is still here. "

Nurse: "Okey doctor. All right."

Roop tried to reach Singh. He was not available.

Nurse: "Doctor, he is not ..."
Doctor Jai: "Everything's fine. Singh Singh Singh. Can you call my wife and let her know that I'm still here?! What is the name of the injured person? "
Nurse: "We don't know. She is between 30-40 years old with a lot of injuries and bleeding. "
Doctor Jai: "Prepare everything."

The ambulance came a few minutes later. The injured woman was immediately pushed into Operation Room. She had vacancies that should be nurtured. She should also get a check up.

The injured woman's husband was so stunned and sad. He was afraid for her. He accompanied them to Operation room. He cried and was shocked. He knelt down and prayed to God that his wife would be well and that nothing would happen to her.

Meanwhile:
Doctor Jai: "Is everything ready?"
Nurse: "Yes doctor."

The doctor went to the injured person.

Nurse: "The injured person has the vacancies that need to be treated. On the head area. "
Doctor: "Okey then let's start ..."

Jai looked at the injured person. He was standing there. He was shocked.

Doctor: "Roop!"
Nurse: "Yes."
Doctor: "Do you know her name now?"
Nurse: "Laya, Laya Kapur."

Jai was shocked. The injured person lying there was Laya.
The injured person fighting for his life was Laya.
Laya! The injured person he was supposed to treat was Laya.
His first love Laya.