Part 16

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

Jai and Laya have spent the whole night telling each other their life stories over the past few months. Jai told Laya that Tina is dead and that she told him where she was. He also told her the whole plan and tried to give her hope because he learned that Laya had no hope with Karan. Karan hit her if she didn't do what he wanted. He also gave her nothing to eat for many days when she tried to run away. Karan just wanted Laya for himself. Tried to keep everything under control in the house. Laya hadn't spoken to her family in months. She was so unhappy.

Late in the night, Jai was preparing food for Laya with few things which was in the kitchen. She was hungry. They also had to strengthen themselves for tomorrow. Tina's father organized a hiding place outside Mumbai.

During the meal, Jai also learned that Karan was in the drug trade. Laya also said that she had heard that Karan worked with the mafia. Jai got a little scared. He didn't want Laya to be scared too, so he hid his fears from her.

They were picked up a few hours later and then brought to the new house.
They also got new phones. Tina's father called several times to report the latest news. Everything went as they planned.

In the new house:
While Laya was standing on the terrace dreaming about the new future, Jai thought of many problems. Now he could not work, would always be in danger and would have to live with fears. But he was also so happy to have finally a future with Laya.

He took the sandwiches (which he had prepared) with him and went to the Laya.

Jai: "What are you thinking about?"
Laya: "I think about the future and about my freedom ..... with you!"
Jai: "Here. I made you sandwiches. "

Laya took the sandwiches and thanked him.

Jai: "Everything will be fine .... We will have a wonderful life. You, me, my son ... and ... "
Laya: "And ??"
Jai: "Maybe even with our children."

Jai looked at Laya. Laya was ashamed and blushed.

Jai took her hand.

Jai: "Laya, back then I told you we won't have a future. Everything changed.
Now we will be happy. Finally, We can live together, to be happy. And I want to be happy with you until death. And I will really protect you. I will protect you from Karan and all bad things. And make you happy. I will do everything to change your life and make you forget the past. Now our life will change. We'll be together forever from today. We'll just have each other ... no one else. And maybe if you also want... we can make our own family with babies." He smiled.
Laya nodded: "I trust you Jai. I trust you more than myself... I'm so happy. I feel safe with you And if something should happen, then ... "
Jai: "Nothing will happen to us. Nothing will happen to you ... you won't go back to him. He won't be able to do anything to you anymore ... I'll do everything for that. "

Laya leaned against him: "I know that. That's why I feel safe. Thank you for being in my life. With me ... I love you more than anything else!"
Jai: "I also love you. Finally, We will be happy. We deserve it! You deserve it!"

Jai held Laya's head up. He kissed her forehead. It started to rain and thunder. Jai and Laya looked at each other. They looked at each other so in love that they didn't notice anything. They got very, very wet. Many raindrops dropped on their faces. Jai stroked her face and kissed her mouth. It started to rain heavily.... They kissed under the rain....