Part 4

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

Jai earned well. But he hadn't saved much since he had to pay a lot of things. He paid for the room, for food, for tickets for bus ... He also bought little things...

Because the money was not much and they could not save faster, Laya also wanted to work. On the first day, she found a small restaurant where she could work in the kitchen. She wanted to work there but Jai was against it. Still, she went there to work the next day.
Jai didn't know about it. When he got back from work, Laya wasn't home. By talking to her the day before, he knew where her work place was. So he went there. As soon as he arrived, he saw Laya being touched by her boss. She didn't want it. He urged her. Jai hit the boss several times so that he was covered with blood on the floor. He pulled Laya to himself and went home. He was very, very angry. When he got to the room, he pushed her aside. They started arguing.

Jai: "Didn't I tell you not to work?"
Laya: "Why not? I want to earn money too. I want to save money too! "
Jai: "Because we won't live here! In Mumbai I will look for a workplace where you can work safely. I don't trust anyone here except you and my cousin. "
Laya: "Yeah, if you only work, we'll get married very late ..."
Jai: "And? Can't you wait? I can wait even though I live with fear. Your family can find us every minute. "
Laya: "That's why! That's why I want to get married quickly. I'm so scared of ...,Jai. I do not want to live without you!"

Laya took a step towards Jai. She hugged him. Then she kissed him on the cheek and then his mouth.

Jai's hand was on her back. He kissed her passionately. Full breath. Both were so seduced. The kiss stopped. Both breathed very strongly. They stood nose to nose.

Jai: "You will be mine. But we must to wait..., after the wedding....We have to wait a little longer."
Laya: "I am yours, Jai. I can't go back. I don't want it either. I'm just yours. ... Jai  I just have you in my life, no one else."

The noses touched. Back and forth.
Laya kissed Jai's nose and then his mouth again. So they started kissing passionately again. The kiss grew more intense. Jai kissed Laya's neck. He kissed her very gently. He also kisses her eyes and forehead very gently and intensely. They looked at each other. Slowly the touches became very tender and Jai tried to take off Laya's top. At that moment, someone knocked the door.

Jai: "Yes, who is there?"

A voice answered. The voice was very loud and powerful.

Jai and Laya looked at each other. Laya put on her top because she had taken off.
Together they went hand and hand to the door. They took a deep breath and Jai opened the door.