Part 21

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

Months passed. Jai tried to rebuild his life. He managed to work as a doctor again, but he couldn't forget the memories of Laya. He moved into a new, small apartment with his son. Tina's father flew back. Sometimes he came to visit. While Jai tried to rebuild his life, Laya tried to end it. Despite many attempts, she did not make it. Every day she suffered a little more. Karan tried to treat her well, but Laya could never really love him. She didn't try either.

One day she felt so bad. She pukes all day. The next day she drove to the doctor to have a check up.

Laya: "Doctor is everything okay?"
Doctor: "Everything is fine. It is normal for you to vomit. You are pregnant."
Laya: "What? I'm pregnant ?"
Doctor:" You didn't know? Oh sorry! Yes your are pregnant congratulation!"
Laya:"Ohhh!"
Doctor: "Are you not happy?"

Laya looked down. She was very surprised and sad. Actually, she didn't want to live anymore. And now she had to fight for her baby.

Laya: "Thank you doctor. No no I'm happy. I was just shocked. Ehh What month am I in? "
Doctor: "According to calculations, it will be about the 5th month ...".

She thought about who the father might be ... Suddenly she laughed. She stroked her stomach and talked to her baby. When the check up was over, she went home full of joy. She couldn't believe it, she was pregnant and the father could be Jai ...

After hours she came back home. Karan was full of worry. But when he saw her he was surprised. Laya laughed and was full of joy. He had never seen her like that.

Karan: "Are you okay?"
Laya: "Yes, everything is fine!"
Karan: "What did the doctor said?"
Laya: "He said that I am pregnant!"
Karan: "What? Really? Omg omg can't believe ! You are pregnant ? My wife is ...We are going to be parents!"

Karan was very happy. Laya went into her bedroom. She had hopes that the child was Jai's child and not Karan's. She lay down. This feeling that the baby could be Jai's made her very, very happy.

Karan was happy too. He's finally going to be a father, he thought. Besides, Laya was very happy, he had never seen her like this before. He had hopes that Laya would finally begin to love him and stay with him as his wife.

Jai was unsuspectingly busy with his work environment. He never wanted to go home,  when his wife was still alive ... now he didn't want to work anymore. He no longer enjoyed life at all. The only thing that gave him strength and joy was his son. The little boy was the whole day alone with a babysitter. Jai saw him only in the evening or after work.

Times passed so quickly. Laya was in the 8th month. During an examination, the doctor found that she was going to have a son ... everything went well. She was preparing to give birth. Laya couldn't wait. She wanted to see her son ... she had hopes that she would see Jai in him. What she did not know was the fact that Jai (without knowing it) had moved to Goa. Jai was much closer to her than she would have thought!