Part 17

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

They forgot everything around them. The problems, Karan, fears ... everything. He pulled her closer to him. His hands caressed her back. She felt comfortable. Both were very wet.

Jai: "Do we want to go in? We are getting sick. Come on..."

He took her hand and went in with her. He got a towel and first dried her face then her hair. Laya looked at him with a lot of love and passion. She kissed him in the mouth. Short but full of passion. Then she looked into his eyes. Both were very excited. Both hearts beat faster and they breathed much more intensely. The noses touched. Laya had hopes in her eyes. Hopes that made Jai even more crazier. He pulled her closer to him. He kissed her while he put her hair on one side with his hand. Slowly slowly, Jai kissed her neck and shoulder, the side where there was no hair. With his hands he opened the zipper of her dress. He took off her wet dress. Laya was standing in front of him ... without clothes but with nervousness and shyness. Jai hugged her. He saw how there were bruises on her body. She was beaten and mistreated. Laya liked some touches from Jai ... but some touches hurt her. Again she remembered the past, Karan and her fears and everything she had experienced with him. All the bad memories.
Jai noticed it. He hugged her so gently and with love ... he promised her that everything would be fine ...

It was raining heavily.

The next day early in the morning:
Jai opened his eyes and what he saw first was Laya's pretty face. He looked at her for a long time. The both lay side by side ... cuddled ... face to face. Jai couldn't believe his luck. Laya was finally his and he could watch her for as long as he wanted. Slowly and slowly Laya opened her eyes too. She smiled at Jai. Her eyes sparkled.

Laya: Good morning Jai.
Jai: "This morning is really good. Getting up with you ... seeing your face first makes this morning so good. ""

Laya smiled at him and wanted to get up. Jai pulled her back to her. He hugged her.

Jai: "Where to go? After a long time I found you and now  ...  you want to leave me again?"
Laya: "Jai ... heheh I want to take a shower."
Jai: "No please stay here for a few more minutes. I want your smell, your closeness ... I want you next to me. Hug you and kiss you. I want to forget the worries ... you're good for me. Let us cuddle together for a few more minutes ... then we can take a shower and start the day. "

Laya snuggled up to him. They stayed in bed for a few more minutes. They looked at each other. But both were somewhere else with thoughts. Jai was thinking about problems that could happen ... Laya was thinking about ‚what would happen if Karan couldn't find me at home' or ‚what would happen if Karan find me and Jai' ? They hugged each other with full hope of happiness. At that moment Jai's  phone rang. Tina's father called.

Jai: "Hello?"
Tina's father: "Jai I have good news for you."
Jai: "Really? What?"
Tina's father: "Everything is going great. It can start in 4 days! "
Jai: "Karan ...?!?"
Tina's father: "I got you wrong passports. As of Friday you have a different identity. A day before your departure, a makeup artist and a hairdresser will come to you. They will change your and Laya's Hair ... faces ... everything ... "
Jai: "Isn't that a crime?"
Tina's father: "Jai ... You both have to fly to Europe.
From there you can to fly to America with your own real passports. If you fly with your real passports to Europe, Karan will find you! You have no other choice. The plans have changed a bit. The day after tomorrow I will come over and explain it to you. "
Jai: "Everything's fine. Thank you. See you."
Tina's father: "See you then.. take care!"

Jai hung up the phone. He was very irritated. He didn't know if it was right or wrong. But he had to go!
Laya looked at Jai. She knew he was confused.

Laya: "No matter what happens. Remember I'm there and we'll have a wonderful future together. "
She smiled at him. He smiled back. But his smile wasn't as real as her smile. Because his smile was full of fear. He was afraid and wasn't sure if they would really make it.