Part 9

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

Jai was in the hospital for over a week. He stayed there, never went home, and slept 1-2 hours a day. He kept visiting Laya. He was also surprised that Laya's family never came to the hospital. Maybe they don't live in Mumbai and don't know that she was in hospital ... He was confused. Laya's condition improved day by day. Karan often went to her room, but Laya didn't respond to him. This was also very strange for Jai.

After 9 days, Karan came to Jai's treatment room.

Jai: "Yes please! What can I do for you? "
Karan: "When you will brought her in a normal room? When can I see her and talk to her 24 hours a day? She is fine, much better, aren't she? "
Jai: "Her condition has gotten much better, but not good enough to get into the normal room!
Karan: "Why not?"
Jai: "She still has breathing problems. It gets better every day, but she takes a little bit more time. "
Karan: „Hmm All well ..."

'Jai had to lie to Karan. Laya was actually fine. Had to stay in the hospital for a few more days but she was better. But Jai recently saw Laya refusing to see her husband. So he wanted to protect her and not bring her to the normal room. '

Karan turned and went to door...

Jai: "Karan!"
Karan: "Yes?"
Jai: "Laya's family doesn't know that she is in the hospital. Or why they aren't here.. I mean ...It's been 9 days ... "
Karan: "Jai, Laya's family doesn't know. Who should I say something to? Her sick father? Or her mother, who suffering from dementia? Or their arrogant cousins ​​or aunts or uncles? Whom? She just has me nobody else! "

Jai was stunned. He continued ...
Jai: "Her brother?"
Karan: "He is no longer alive!"

Jai was even more confused. Without talking further, Karan went out and slammed the door. Jai was very very surprised but not positive.

More days passed. Laya felt much better. Jai made check ups every day. Time passed so quickly and he faded out (He just saw Laya and was no longer in reality) reality so that he only saw Laya. But his wife brought him back to reality.

Jai treated Laya again while his wife was standing behind. Laya and Jai didn't see her. Suddenly Jai heard his wife's voice from behind.

Tina: "Jai ?!"

Jai was startled. Looked at Tina and then at Laya. Laya was very surprised.

Tina: "Jai! 12 days have passed! When do you plan to come home? Or do you no longer know the way? "
Jai angry: "I am in treatment. Go out.!"
Tina: "No Jai! My father is coming tomorrow. I don't want him to think you are married with hospital! "
Jai: "What are you talking about!.. what a bullshit?"
Tina: "It is so. You spend more time here than with me! .... ah Oh sorry. Is that the old friend? "
Jai: "Yes.. Tina this is Laya and Laya this is Tina .."
Tina: "Tina ???"
Jai: "My wife! Everything OK ?"
Tina: "Hey Laya! Nice to finally get to know you! Tina Verma! "

Laya nodded and said hello.

Tina: "You really mean a lot to Jai. Look, he's been with you for 12 days. I can't to remember when he was so long at hospital the last times... I don't know when but he is working a lot but not as much as in the last 12 days. You owe him something hehehe! "

The situation was a lot for Jai and Laya.

Jai: "Tina I would do everything for her. Without consideration and now please wait for me in my meeting room. "

Tina's expression changed, and so did her voice.

Tina: "I understand! See you soon. Bye Laya! "

Laya just looked at her and said nothing.

Jai: "I'm sorry."
Laya: "Why? I am sorry. You spent a lot of time. Made me healthy. She is right. How can I thank you? "
Jai: "Laya, I'm feel me much better because of you. Not you but I have to thank you. Oh God. After so many years to see you again ... the 12 days were the best days of my life. ... "

Laya looked down.

Laya: "Because of me you couldn't spend time with your wife! "

Jai held her head with his hands. He leaned his head against her head.

Jai: "Some things are only partially experienced. Some things go unfinished. Life doesn't accomplish everything. Some things are fate and some are not. I lost you. Many years before. That was our fate. Our love story ended there. Or maybe not! Our story was stopped there. I see you again after so many years. A car accident brought you to me. That is also a fate. Maybe our love story will not go on but our story will go on ... We will never be able to get together again. But I have found you... again and will not let you go. I will always be there somewhere. If you need me, if you miss me ... "
Laya: "But ..."
Jai: "Shhhh ..."
He wiped her tears and continued: Sometimes we dream something and we suddenly wake up. Our dream remains incomplete ... after that we try to go back to sleep to continue this dream ... but it will never end the way it was supposed to end ... that's life. We have to accept it, some things have to remain so unfinished, otherwise we suffer from it!!"He kissed her forehead and cheek and went to his treatment room.