Part 15

Madhuri Dixit as Laya Kapur
Anil Kapoor as Jai Verma
Sumeet Raghavan as Karan Kapur
Preity Zinta As Tina Verma
...........................................................

Tina died in Jai's arms. He was very sad. For two days he knew nothing. He was confused and devastated. He knew that Tina was not doing well, but that she would die next to him... it was too much for him.

After the funeral, Tina's father came to Jai. He supported him and told him to find and save Laya as soon as possible. It was very strange for Jai. His father-in-law supported him.... So, Jai ran home. Searched for the notebook and found the address.

In the evening he went to the house with a few helpers that Tina's father had sent. There were four men who should help and save him. Nothing should happen to Jai and to Laya.

With a lot of help and planning, Jai went into the house. Unnoticed. Disguised as a servant. The lights were all closed. It was very, very dark. Jai went from room to room. Nobody was awake. And there weren't many people in the house. Jai saw only the servant, the caretaker, the cook, and 4 security guards at the entrance. Two security guards were awake and the other two slept next to them on chairs.

It was very quiet. Jai went from one room to another. Finally he came to the room where Laya was. The room was locked. He knocked softly...., to know if Karan was in the room or not. He heard footsteps ... he leaned his head against the door. He heard a low voice with loud breaths.

Laya: "Hello? Is someone there? "

Jai knew it was Laya.

Jai knocked again.

Laya: "Hello? Is there someone? "
Jai: "Laya?" With a low voice!
Laya: " who are you?"
Jai: "Laya, keep calm. I am Jai."

Laya started to cry. She asked very quietly: "How did you find me?"
Jai:"I'll tell you the whole story later. Where's Karan? And how can I open the door?" He whispered.
Laya:"Karan is not here. He will come in 4 days. He only has the key. I cannot leave this room. I have something to eat and drink here for the four days."
Jai:"what? How can he treat you like this? Fuck...!? And now? How can I..."
Laya:"Jai, go to the garden. There is a ladder on the meadow. The first balcony in the garden is my room. I will come out ... so that you can come up.. "
Jai: "Okay, wait, I'm coming."

Jai went outside quietly.
Without getting caught. In the garden he sees the ladder, puts it up and went up. Laya stood on the balcony. She cried. Jai jumped to the balcony and hugged her. He hugged and kissed her. He kissed her passionately. He had missed her so much ... he was so afraid for her ... he was so overjoyed. Without wasting much time, they went downstairs with the ladder. The men who were supposed to help Jai took Laya and Jai with them. So, They couldn't be caught.

Everything looked as if nobody was there. Laya had closed the balcony door and Jai put the ladder back down as it was. Everything was unchanged.
Jai wanted to save a lot of time with it to run away with Laya.

Jai and Laya were brought to a house. Hidden House! Jai received a call from Tina's father:"Jai, today you both will stay there. Tomorrow you will drive to your new house."
Jai: "But ... America ...?"
Tina's father: "Jai, I have to prepare papers, visa, residence permit, house etc. I need a little more time."
Laya: "Karan is coming in 4 days !?"
Jai: "Karan will be here in 4 days."
Tina's father: "Everything's fine. You get a new phone ... if you need something, one of my employees will do/buy it. You will be protected with security in the new house - 24 hours service. And when everything is ready, we wait until (Karan) he has no control, then you both can fly to America. "
Jai: "Okey. Thank you."

Jai hung up the phone and looked at Laya. They were ready for a future..., together. But the future was uncertain!