7- ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Start from the beginning

"Third period- there's an imprompto sports  session. " Darius informed us, scrolling through his phone  "Mixed session, details say a fitness based."

I groaned softly " I am already so tired, I don't want to be doing too much vigorous sports." I think I might collapse in exhaustion later on.

"It won't be bad," Darius justified, again amused.

Great- I was a source of amusement for him. The audacity - how dare he!

"You're saying that cause you're all fit and..." I stopped myself in time. Oh my god- I can't say that to him, to them. It was ok in my head. I could never ever admit it out loud.

"And..." Darius prompted wickedly. His blue eyes staring intensely, his voice playful.

"Nothing!" I hastily finished. My heart raced  and I turned to speed walk to my classroom. "See you later," I called out, entering the classroom.

I got away!

------------------------------------------------

I was handed the uniform by the sports teacher upon entering the sports court. Immediately I headed to the cubicle, the changing room went silent as I walked in and they gawked.

Oh. The uniform was a bit.. it fit too well.I need to get another pair soon but I needed to go now. Conflicted, I exitted the cubicle. Tying my hair into a high ponytail with a strawberry hair bobble, I left the changing room, my hands in fists.

I went to the huge pitch where everyone was waiting. Immediately, my eyes sought them out and they were minding their own business in their own bubble, detached from the chattering students. Tall, majestic and beautiful, they still stood out.

They even looked good in their sports kit! 

I jogged over to them and burst their bubble. " Hello," I smiled. Alaric's eyes were full of soft emotion while both Raphael and Darius smiled.

They took me in slowly,their eyes simultaneusly darkening and I fidgeted nervously.

The coach yelled out for all of the students to come closer to him. Thank god for the coach.

"Students, today we'll be testing our endurance hence we'll be doing laps," the coach shouted out, clutching his clipboard. He was tall, sporty obviously and clad in the teacher sports' kit. A collective groan erupted in the air.

That's it. Mark the day of my death. I will die today.

"Come on," Raphael said, and we head to the track field.

"I can't do this. I don't have a sports bone in my body." I whined,panicking. Twelve laps!

Nah,nah- I can't even cycle to school!

"Don't worry, we'll go slow," Darius said, his voice sounded strained from behind me. Was he ok?!

Raphael and I were running in front of Darius and Alaric, we were leading the whole group.

A sigh escaped me and we set off. The boys were definitely slowing their pace to match mine. With renewed determination, I ignored the burn in my legs, my head obviously coaxing me no, no and my lungs burning.

As soon as we finished the twelfth lap, I collapsed onto the grass, my face deep red, my hair messy. Out of breath and my legs burning like an inferno,  "I am dying," I gasped, my eyes closing in reach for comfort.

Darius had the nerve, he had the nerve to laugh but he said" You did good, well done,Princess," well- he made up for that.

"Here," came Alaric's voice, opening my eyes to see a water bottle and a still in pristine condition Alaric.