Team Sabertooth vs. Team FT B

Start from the beginning

Laxus and Mirajane were still in play and with Sting trying to catch his breath, it was obvious that Gajeel could recover slightly from having fewer opponents. So, with Rogue being the new target for the two remaining, she began to heal him as she walked closer.
Healing Sting as well who was doing his best to remain on his feet, she once again got in between a fight when she noticed that they were losing their breath too quickly.

"Oh hey, I'm back," she cheered sarcastically before watching Mirajane transform into Halphas in caution. Standing there, she forced herself to smile at them kindly before disappearing from their sight. "Two can play that game," she whispered.
Reappearing besides them, Mira took that as a warning and quickly flew away to create some sort of distance between them where Laxus was a moment too late. "And where do you think you're going?" she questioned before kicking him into a wall.

Pointing up to Loke's constellation she called him out. "You called princess?" he questioned. Lucy nodding, she pointed over to Mirajane who was looking at her with her eyes widened. "Keep her preoccupied for a bit, won't you?" she instructed where he nodded to her words.
Running off, Lucy caught Laxus's punch where she slid across the arena. Looking up to him with cold eyes, she kicked him where he caught it. With a scowl, she let go of his fist and threw herself back where she used her free leg to hit him on the side.

Laxus letting go of her leg, she dropped to the ground where she kicked herself back up again where Laxus transformed into a bolt of lightning. "Great, cat and mouse time..." she sighed before quietly following his movements while she stood there and waited for the right time to strike.

"Cosmic Rain!" Mirajane cried out where Team Sabertooth snapped their heads away from their targets before looking up to the sky. Lucy widening her eyes, she turned to look at Loke in horror. "Go back to your gate, Loke!" she yelled.

Loke widening his eyes, he quickly went back to his gate where Lucy ran over to her teammates. Powerful orbs raining down to them, Lucy opened her arms. "Fire Dragon's Embrace!" she quickly yelled where a dome engulfed the three of them.

"Cosmic Beam!" Mirajane then yelled out where Lucy bit the inside of her cheek. "Darkness magic... I don't specialise in them," Lucy whispered to herself before looking back to Sting. "Sting, do a roar with me!" she then yelled out before taking in a deep inhale. "White Dragon's Roar!" she bellowed, holding back Mirajane's beam.

Sting running up to Lucy, he grinned. "Think that I'll always follow your every command? Think again, Holy Ray!"

Countless beams of light were flying over to Mirajane, and Laxus came in to intercept it. Sting not liking it, he stopped the Holy Ray to only continue his assault. "White Dragon's Holy Breath!" he yelled out where Lucy caught his drive. Stopping her roar, she jumped into the air. "White Dragon's Holy Breath!" she repeated.

As she landed, their bodies tensed up as a frightening aura was introduced in the arena. Lucy pushing Sting and Rogue back slightly, she kept her eyes over at the dusty screen. "Did we get them?" Sting questioned where flames broke out, coming around them.

In horror, Lucy took another step back. "No way..." She quickly furrowed her brows where the dust was blown away by a sharp blade of wind revealing Mirajane in a new Satan Soul with Laxus behind her.

"Dragon Force!" Lucy whispered as she went into defence. Sting and Rogue obviously taking notice to Lucy's rigid posture, they followed her move as they went into their Dragon Force mode. "Sabertooth might have wandered into some trouble... This has to be Mirajane's strongest soul," they heard Erza say out loud. "Oh, come on," Lucy sighed as she quickly called out her wings where she flew up into the sky.