Confusion

Taste my Pain
Chapter 50

The five of them just stood there still as they watched the blonde take another step forward, a tear falling from her warm brown eyes that everyone loved. "Everyone, it really is you..." she whispered before dropping to her knees which shattered the hearts of the Dragon Slayer and dragons.

Gray heartbroken, he took a step forward and reached out to her where she looked up at him with confused eyes. "Can you stand?" he questioned where Lucy accepted the hand, gently being pulled up by the raven who gently smiled at her. "You're back. You're back to normal," he whispered.
Feeling the warmth from Lucy's slim hand, he grinned at her before Lucy shook her head in shame, pulling away from where she distanced herself from the others.

Gajeel smelling the air, he then noticed something important, and pushing Gray back, he snarled over the blonde who flinched at his actions. "Gajeel, do you hate me because of what happened?" she whispered where Juvia pushed Gajeel back. "N-No Lucy-san! We wouldn't hate you!" she cried out where the blonde smiled.

The Iron Dragon Slayer heightening his defences, his observation was right when Lucy dropped her head with a smirk. "Then you wouldn't mind if this happened then –" she whispered where vines started to dart out from the thick fog. "Look out!" Gajeel yelled, pulling Juvia back where he gave out a bellow, destroying the vines which were about to pierce them to their deaths. Juvia giving out a cry of surprise, Gray caught her before she could even land to the ground. "Be careful. We don't know what's around us so stay on your feet," he scolded. "Right Gray-sama," she listened before getting up to look back at Lucy who was quivering with tears falling to the ground.

Lucy slowly raising her head, she forced herself to smile as she hugged onto her cold body. With a whimper, her hair began to change into jet black with her red streaks returning. Looking at them with sad, painful eyes, she tried to give them her happy Lucy smile where she failed. Eyes fading red back to original brown and repeating, everyone looked at her in confusion, shock and dread. "Help me. I'm all alone in this darkness. I can't bear with this pain..." she whispered before dropping to her knees, covering her face with her bloodied injured hands as she cried out loud.

Cherita and Starisha feeling the pain of watching their princess cry, they slowly approached her where the ground below them began to shake mercilessly like a high magnitude quake.
With little time to react, vines began to shoot out from the ground where they quickly approached the unexpected gang.

"Awaken to my howl!" a familiar voice boomed. With a flash of crimson hair, the two dragons widened their eyes as the figure pulled them back, passing by them where they slashed their blade through the air to slice away the approaching vines.

Fairy Tail widening their eyes, they watched the crimson pant heavily as she glared over to Lucy who looked at her in shock and horror. "Another person?" Lucy questioned before Sakura turned back to look at them with blood strolling down the side of her face. "I warned you about the illusions!" she bellowed before dropping onto one knee as she tried to catch her breath.

Gray looking at Sakura in confusion, he watched her slowly haul herself back up to weakly stand protectively in front of them. "Why are you here? Why are you even injured?" he questioned.

"The lacrima shattered. Our crystals are slightly different so it may have been cut off. Yes, that's hardly the problem, but the fact it was shattered, the bloody thing exploded over on our side," she hissed before stretching her body. "My guild was worried about your sake, so while still being injured, I came here to snap you guys out of this illusion of theirs," she concluded before pointing at Lucy who flinched.
"That my friends... Is an illusion," she stated before walking away from them and into the fog. "Whatever you do, do not fall into the temptations of an illusion because I won't be able to rush over here as fast like this again," she recited before disappearing back into her world. Her final words to them were "Don't ever make us worried again..."