Bellow

Taste my Pain
Chapter 68

Erza standing protectively in front of Wendy who was frozen stiff with Lucy in pure horror yet in fury, Gray pushed Juvia behind his back when she gave out one loud gasp. Takuto landing, he angrily made a small dent in the ground where Lucy's barrier slowly faded away into nothingness. Standing in front of the group protectively, he snarled. "You -"

Everyone... Every single dragon and Dragon Slayer stopped in their tracks and froze, feeling that thin strand of life snap before another followed.

Lucy standing there with horror-stricken eyes, she looked down to the two young dragons limp on the ground with crimson blood staining onto their white and light green scales. Tears running down from her eyes and to the ground, she couldn't help herself but let out a whimper escape through her shaking lips. "No..." she whispered, shaking her head before feeling two small gaps form in her heart. Her eyes snapping over to the pair of smiling twins, she shook her head slower this time. "That can't be..."

The blonde pleaded that it couldn't be true. Right in front of her, limp and simply not moving, two young dragons were being held up by their tails like a mere prize from a hunt in the woods. She could see their thick, crimson blood seeping from the burnt gashes on their thick armoury scales, and the toasted flesh through the deep cuts possibly inflicted by the twins themselves.
Even though they were young, they couldn't even live their lives freely, not knowing if they'd ever find young children to teach once they get older.

"Aww, did we hurt the little princess?" the woman mocked as she puckered her lips out. As if taunting the blonde, she looked at Lucy with pure amusement flickering through her eyes. Takuto knowingly blocking the woman's view of the blonde, he glared over to her in hate and repulsion. "Lilith..." he sneered.

Lilith held out her chin with a sinister grin on her face. "Oh, did you recognise me from destroying the Little Red guild?" she replied before looking over to the twins. "Aren't they adorable? Picked them up from the streets and raised them to become merciless killers like your beloved in the past."

"She wasn't a killer, to begin with -" He was interrupted by Lilith who sneered. "Killing my guild was surely enough of a reason to say that she is!"

His body began to tense up, making Lucy look back and forth between the two in confusion. Sakura had once killed.

"Your guild was practising Black magic. You were using young dragons as mere sacrifices without knowing the consequences where you were thirsting to hunt down more of them! She, as an Elemental Dragon Slayer, couldn't disobey what she was taught by her mother and told by our Queen!" Takuto bellowed, his patience running short along with the others who couldn't stop mourning for the two children being held like dead animals after a bounty hunter game.

Lucy gasping in horror, she looked at Takuto and grabbed the corner of his tank top. "Did they really use our children as a sacrifice to perform Black magic?"

A loud explosion shaking the ground nearby, he silently nodded his head. "There are many ways to learn Black magic. One of it is using sacrifices of a dragon's child to gain an element through their blood," he explained before Wendy shook her head. "That's wrong!" she yelled out before swinging her head back, pushing Erza out of the way while she took in a deep inhale.
Lucy and Takuto snapping their attention over to the Sky Maiden, they quickly moved over to the side just in time as Wendy delivered her blow. "Sky Dragon's Roar!" she cried out.

Now everyone was prepared to fight. Lucy's body jumping high into the air where her wings held her in flight, she took in a deep inhale while being in sync with Takuto who was still on the ground. Both glancing at each other, they decided that ice would be the better element to use, unlike water.