Team Sabertooth vs. Team FT B

Taste my Pain
Chapter 30

The sky was now dark and illuminated by stars where the event continued as if the night didn't affect them. As Team Sabertooth and Team Fairy Tail B got into their positions, the audience around them eagerly waited in excitement with their hearts pounding against their chest as they waved their cheering flags high into the air in hopes of their favourite wizards noticing them.

The three Sabers waiting for the bell to ring, Lucy turned to Sting and Rogue with a determined expression on her face. She wasn't tired yet, but she knew that the other two were since she could hear their rapidly beating heart and heavy ragged breaths. "I'll hold them all off while you both rest and catch up with your breathing. While I'm doing so, stay here and don't do anything," she instructed.

"Why?!" Sting questioned out loud where she slapped his head. "I need to heal you guys since we're against some pretty strong people from Fairy Tail. I'm pretty sure that the pumpkin will let us take a break once we finish this one, so you guys need to be in top shape. Also, I don't think you'll last long with you panting this hard," she answered where the two of them nodded after knowing her reason.

Lucy sighing, she nodded to their reply and faced the front, "Good."

The bell was soon rung once she faced forward and she quickly twisted her body around, to everyone's surprise, to look at her opponents. "She's fast..." Sting muttered over to Rogue who quickly agreed. "You need to be fast so you don't get caught because no matter how strong the web is, you can destroy it with enough speed," she whispered.

A large light-blue dome suddenly appearing around the two, they watched Lucy charge towards the fairies where they weren't expecting her to dash into them head-on. "Bring it on," she chuckled as she continued dashing where she quickly closed the distance in between them. "I won't let you bring me down like before," she said.

The other three charging up to her, they were surprised when Lucy jumped over them in ease. "Celestial Dragon's Roar!" she bellowed where dust began to brew up. Slicing through the air with her arms and legs, she did a backflip to avoid a high kick from Laxus before jumping away from Gajeel who tried to throw a punch to her exposed backside.

Lucy already sensing the fist coming towards her back, she quickly used her magic to twist herself while still in the air to kick away his fist to only throw her own to his face. Landing on the ground, she quickly ran up to Mirajane who was approaching Sting and Rogue who were still under recovery and stopped in between them. Surprising Mirajane, she smirked. "Don't you think you should play with me instead of them?"

Mirajane took a step back and quickly transformed into her Satan Soul. The blonde snickering, she kicked Mirajane over to the other two and snapped her fingers. "Healing time is over boys," she chuckled before Sting ran past her, hogging the entire battle with Rogue and herself aiding from the back.

When Sting needed help, Lucy would heal him in the distance. When someone tried to fight them, Lucy and Rogue would just walk away and let them through before going back to their spot.

"How long do you think he'll manage?" Lucy questioned over to the Shadow Dragon Slayer. Shrugging, Rogue continued to watch Sting fight on his own without needing their support, "Without me, maybe around ten more minutes before calling me over for a Unison Raid?"

Ten minutes soon brushed by and it turned out that Rogue was right. Sting started to nag at Rogue for not joining in with the fun and Lucy simply watched her free show with a straight face.
Her amusement turned into agitation once Sting was thrown into a wall beside her. She balled her fists and snarled over to the male blond. "Aren't you dropping down your guard a bit too much?" she scowled before watching Gajeel drop to his stomach from exhaustion after giving up on getting up.