Judgement

Taste my Pain
Chapter 77

The dragons gathering within a large room where Lucy told them not to transform since they were already in that form, she had a brief understanding of what was going to commence within the next seven minutes. Knowing that this was solely based on the dragons' overall meeting about what should be done, she knew that she had the final word once their discussion was over. Purely understanding that she has a choice of whether to agree or disagree, whatever her final word states, no dragon can retort it since she was the future queen ruling the Dragon World.

Everyone within the room was talking among themselves before quieting down as they expected Ignite walking in. Seeing the crimson-haired girl walk in instead, they all sighed in relief before seeing a bright light emerging from the girl that happened to transform herself into her dragon form. "Sakura?" Lucy questioned as she stood up to see a large crimson dragon looking down at her with beady red eyes.

Her appearance was normal, but she was still beautiful though since her wing frame was now looking like a dragon's rather than a bat's. Her image wasn't threatening or powerful like Igneel's, but her presence was enough to ward off an army of more than a hundred men as her eyes pierced through the air like a lightning bolt.
Sakura looked amazing. From now on, she wasn't just a simple Elemental Dragon Slayer. She was now the elemental dragon whose purpose was now to serve the royal family.

The crimson dragon bowing her head, she smiled. "Looks like I need to need to get used to this form," she said, opening her mouth to speak where the words just speak for themselves. Her head raised, she walked over to Lucy's throne and stood there with a composed face just as the doors opened to reveal Ignite walking in with a grim expression. "Ignite, the dragon of the sun, you have left our kingdom unknowingly and have returned to seek forgiveness..." Sakura began as the room ushered into a daunting silence.

Cherita lifting her wings up slightly to lower her head to look at the human that was kneeling on the ground with one leg, she too continued off where Sakura had left. "Not only that, but you left your territory to wither off into the dead. The sun is to provide light and energy, and you just simply left such a job and abandoned the sun's purpose. Did you forget that you're a Royal Dragon?" she questioned where Weisslogia's throat rumbled. "Our magic is related. Not once have I seen such a dragon abandon his position for what, to travel?" he boomed to which Igneel gave Lucy and his son a worried glance.

The dragon looking down to Ignite, smoke came out of his flared nostrils. "Why have you returned?" he questioned where Daarei snapped her teeth to the man below them. "Speak!" she roared before Cherita and Sakura gave her a pointed look which made her lower her head under the presence of the royal family and the elemental dragons.

Ignite looking up to Lucy, he dropped his head. "If Daarei was forgiven, why can't I be treated the same? Lucy-sama!" he questioned.

The blonde looking up to Sakura, she shook her head before giving her a sympathetic smile. "Daarei may have been neglected, but she wasn't like Acnologia. She remained to serve Lucy-sama even though she was under the risk of being killed herself," Cherita spoke where Daarei and Lucy widened their eyes to her support. "Cherita..." Daarei whispered before smiling. "Thank you..." she whispered before Metalicana scowled.

"Daarei didn't run even though Queen Layla was gone. You, however, ran away with your tail wedged in between your two legs," he pointed out where Igneel nodded. "You left without a word. Your previous title, a Royal Dragon, was something that we dragons, who still today take pride in. Your selfishness to leave without a trace removed you from that title. Now, why must you seek our forgiveness?" Igneel questioned with his head raised.