"But can I search you guys up?" I ask with shining eyes.
"You don't need my permission" he says with a slight chuckle.
"But you may" he says, turning smug.
"Nice..."

After dinner, sponsored by Jin, we take a walk to find an ice-cream place-stand-anything.

"But sometimes I have no clue what the others are thinking-"
I gasp dramatically once Jin brought up the rest of BTS.

"Oh my gosh! I completely forgot to tell you" I say with wide eyes. Jin was panicking.
"What? What is it?" He asks incredibly worried.
"It's going to blow your mind" I say.
"Just tell me" he says with the same worried tone.
"I actually know the whole of BTS" I say. Jin freezes.

"What?" He breathes out.
"I know right? Mind blowing. Such a small world" I say as I shake my head. He grabs me by both shoulders and stare at me for a bit. Then he starts shaking me.
"That's it!? I thought you were going to tell me you had cancer or something!" He screams at me.

"Sorry sorry. I should've told you differently" I apologize, still being shaken.
He stops and takes a deep breath.

"You had me damn worried..." I was about to comfort him until he jumped back up, making me jump back in surprise.

"You're lying" he starts.
"That's a bit harsh" I mutter.
"You can't possibly know all of them. Maybe you confused them with someone else" Jin explains.

"Maybe but I'm pretty sure I know them" I try again.
"Let's say I believe you, from where do you know them from, besides Yoongi and Namjoon.  Did you run into them at a mall or maybe saw someone at a library?" He asks. I roll my eyes.

"You're probably not going to believe me but I know Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok from University" I start but he quickly cuts in.

"I don't think they said they went to University. What would they study anyways?" Jin asks.
"They studied dance" I simply answer.
"I'll ask them. Sorry, carry on" he says.

"Right, and then I know Jungkook from High School. He looks so much different now but I recognize his face" I say and Jin cuts in again.
"Impossible. I saw a few photos from when Jungkook was in High School. I did not see you at all" Jin explains.

"You don't have to believe me. I just wanted to tell you so that you wouldn't say I didn't tell you. But hey, you might be right. I might be confusing them with someone else" I say, understanding where he's coming from. The odds of knowing all of them is near to impossible.

"I'm not saying I don't believe you. It's just-well, you know" he says stiffly.
"Yeah. You might be right" I say with a shrug.
"But let's go find that ice-cream" he says with a comforting smile, hand on my shoulder. I nod and we carry on walking.

At the end of the night, we go our separate ways with a stubborn Jin. He wanted to walk me back to my place but I completely denied. He will get home a lot later and I would feel incredibly bad if he lost sleep because of me.

I enjoyed the night though. It was a huge shock.

Only when I tried to fall sleep, I realized that Jin was possibly right. I lost contact with my friends a long time ago. They might look a lot different now. There was no way it was them. It was impossible...right?

...But just in case, I'll search them up. It will be fantastic if it was them. I could reconnect with my old friends. If they remember me that is.

So the next day, I woke up extra early to do a bit of research before heading off to work. I see pictures, old and new, and I can't help but think that they were once my friends. While I was at it, I admired, and laughed, at most of the pictures. Such beautiful people that it's just starting to get unfair.

I decide that it's time to leave so I grab my iced-coffee with the same smile, same greeting from Jin. I don't think many people know of this place because I'm pretty sure this place would be flooded if they knew an idol was working here.

Usually, I only see mom's chatting away, old couples and very few teenagers that I assume don't know about BTS, but stares at Jin anyway. Jin works the morning shift so he anyway doesn't encounter teenagers since they are still in school. Well, supposed to be in school.

I get to work and I immediately feel a pinch in my heart, remembering what happened with Yoongi. I try to push those thoughts away and put on a bigger smile as I make my way to my office, getting greetings from people on the way.

I am so glad I saw Namjoon first. He seemed like he was waiting for someone as he was pacing up and down in front of my door.

"Morning" I say. He glances up at me.
"Good morning. Can I talk with you please?" He asks while I unlock my office door.

"Sure" I say with a bright smile. This gives me a great opportunity to talk to him about yesterday.
"So, Yoongi told me something crazy yesterday. What were you doing yesterday?" He asks, trying to play it cool but ultimately gets to the point.
"I actually went to your concert" I say with a shining smile.

(I do not own the video.)