At Your Service [Part 2] {Fluff}

"Kokichi!" One of the other staff yelled after me. But I didn't bother looking back at them because I was chasing my beloved Sai-Chan! And he is obviously more important.

I have been working for the Saihara's, more specifically Shuichi Saihara, for about 3 months now and I wouldn't give it up for the world. He lets me sleep in the room next to his own, although he is very lenient with that rule. I get afraid during storms and such so I don't usually like people seeing me when these things happen. So, Shuichi being the amazing person he is, let's me come into his room while we just talk and he lets me hug him and get into his lap while he holds me.

.   .   .

"Shu-Chan...a-Ah, c-can we go I-inside?" I asked, shaking as the thunder started coming as we were playing in the flower field. They had flowers of every color and they were all equally beautiful, but if I'm being completely honest I love the purple one's better than the others.

"Yeah...what's wrong?" I grabbed his hand and brought him to our hiding place behind the stairs. He blushed a bit but didn't complain or say anything as I dragged him.

"I-I" I stuttered silently cursing at myself hating myself for stuttering. I was about to say something before a crack of lightning cut me off. I screamed into my hand with wide eyes what were quickly filling with tears.

Why now? If this happened when I was back at the house with Kirumi...then I could just go to my room to get over this fear...I was so consumed in my own thoughts I completely forgot Shuichi was standing beside me.

"You are afraid aren't you?" He asked, pulling me into a hug. His arms wrapped around my back while I clung to him like the world was ending. Because to me the fear made it seem that way.

I just nodded my head for an answer. He smiled and gently led me up the stairs to his room while keeping his arms around me. I felt scared out of my mind and Shuichi was the only thing that was keeping me stable so I didn't just break down.

"I'm going to grab a blanket, you stay here," He whispered, gently sliding some headphones over my ears. I was sitting against his bed frame on his bed. His sheets were comfortable just like his mattress.

I sighed and listened to the piano music that was quietly coming through the headphones. It was calming and if I closed my eyes I didn't even notice the lightning striking.

Shuichi eventually came back over to the bed and sat next to me bringing my head to rest on his shoulder as the music was playing through the noise cancelling headphones. We just sat there while I listened to the music while Shuichi rubbed my back.

.   .   .

"Kokichi it's ok! You don't have to keep cleaning. I know you are scared...come with me," He whispered, grabbing my hand propping the broom against the wall before he grabbed my hand and brought me into his room like he did when we were younger.

I blushed at the action before holding onto his hand. We walked into his room and same as before he brought me to his bed and slid some headphones into my ears. The blanket soon followed as he bundled me up beside him.

I didn't want this to happen again...I'm supposed to be cleaning right now...but my stupid fear gets in the way of my job and makes Shuichi have to go out of his way to help me.

"Hey, the storm stopped now...do you want to go back to work? You are still shaking," he pointed out making me flinch a bit. He is right about that, I am shaking quite a bit...I guess I'm still really scared even though for one, the storm is gone, and two, I had someone with me to get over it...