Sick {Fluff}

Shuichi was walking to the cafeteria with Kaito like he does every morning except this time the one person who will never stop lying constantly,

Kokichi Ouma

Was nowhere to be seen. This concerned Shuichi, because Kokichi never missed the opportunity to tease Kaito at any meal.

Shuichi tried his best to hide the anxiety that was building up in his chest. He took a deep breath while Kirumi was passing out meals for everyone. While he was still trying to calm himself down, someone bursted through the door. And if you didn't already guess it was Kokichi who bursted through the door... But something was off he wasn't wearing his usual smirk and his mouth was in a tight line. His eyes had bags under them and overall he looked dead...

People looked at him like he was some stranger, but he didn't even seem to mind. He just walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of panta and walked out of the kitchen before leaving. Shuichi noticed he also grabbed something else... the only problem is he couldn't tell what it was... Concerned Shuichi kept a close eye on the door anxiously waiting for Kokichi to walk in again with his smirk and his childish actions, but he never came...

Breakfast was long over and Shuichi told Kaito and Maki to go on without him. Confused they walked away leaving him by himself at a table in the cafeteria.

Shuichi just couldn't get Kokichi's odd behavior out of his head...

What is going on with Kokichi?

He put his head in his arms. Wondering if he should just go and ask him...go to his room and knock on his door.

After an hour or so of him chastising himself, he finally decided that he should go and check on him to resolve all his internal conflict.

The halls were always a mess of nature, and walking you had to be careful to watch your step and make sure you didn't trip. Shuichi's mind was running a million miles a minute as worries and questions came in and made him even more anxious. When he finally got to the door he quickly knocked only to find the door was open...

He ran in the room making sure that this was not the scene of another murder. He found no blood and no body. The only bodies in the room were his and Kokichi's only Kokichi was in a mess on blankets in his bed with a pile of tissues and papers of little sketches scattered around him.

He must be sick, Shuichi thought looking down at the boy. He sighed.

Why didn't he tell me that he was sick? I know he is very independent, but he could have told someone. Shuichi thought, with a small smile on his face. He found Kokichi cute when he didn't have a mask on to try and trick and fool others. It was calming and relaxing to Shuichi to be able to just look at him and be able to just see him without all of his lies.

Shuichi left the room shaking his head. Why is he just so cute?! He went to go and get some medicine, a towel, and some warm soup from Kirumi. He went to go and get all of this for Kokichi so he could get better quickly. Because Shuichi knows it just sucks to be sick...Shuichi wanted him to not have to be sick any longer than he had too.

When he found Kirumi she was washing the tables and sweeping the floor in the cafeteria. "Kirumi! Kokichi is sick and I was wondering if I could get some medicine, a towel, and maybe some soup? If that would be possible."

"Of course Shuichi." Kirumi said quickly, bringing the items I asked for and placing them into my hands. "Do you need my help?" Kirumi asked, intertwining her fingers and resting her hands on her lap.

"No it's alright.. thanks for helping me Kirumi." Shuichi said, turning to leave. "Of course Shuichi. I wish you good luck with Kokichi." She said with a bow.

Shuichi's POV
I walked back to Kokichi's room with the supplies. I quickened my pace when I remembered that I had left the door unlocked...

When I got to his room it looked the same as when I left it. I took a sigh of relief and went to Kokichi to feel his forehead, only to find it was burning hot. I pulled my hand away and went to the bathroom to get the cloth wet before gently putting it on his forehead. When I did this his eyes fluttered open and he slowly looked up at me.

"Shuichi?" He asked eyes widening for a second before they softened. "Kokichi sorry I came in without permission, but I needed to make sure you were ok" I told him with a blush coming onto my face worried he would tease me about this whole situation..

"Oh, thank you Shuichi..." he said before closing his eyes again. I smiled at him before remembering I had to give him the medicine Kirumi gave to me. "Kokichi, you need to take some medicine before you can go back to sleep." I said nudging him awake. He groaned before opening his eyes again.

"Why Shuichi?" He asked annoyed as I measured the medicine into a cup. "Because you need to get better.." I said, putting my hand on his cheek. Holding the cup to his lips. "Ok...only because it's you Shuichi..." He said drinking the medicine. Shortly after taking the medication he fell back into the covers quickly closing his eyes. I got up from the bed to leave his dorm room, only to feel a hand pulling on the back of my shirt. I turned around to see Kokichi looking up at me.

"Don't leave Shuichi...stay with me.." He said looking up at me with pleading eyes. I sighed.

How can you make me so flustered Kokichi...

"Of course I will stay with you Kokichi, just let me lock the door first." I said quickly walking over and locking the door before coming back over to the bed. I took off my shoes and jacket before climbing into the bed next to Kokichi.

Right when I slid into the covers next to him he wrapped his arms around me and buried his head into my chest. I smiled at this causing myself to blush. I realized I was tense and tried to get myself to relax. I wrapped my arms around Kokichi and put my head in his hair. I relaxed into his touch and let myself get some much needed sleep next to the one I love.

"I love you Shuichi..." Kokichi mumbled in his sleep. I held him closer before responding,

"I love you too Kokichi."

-two updates in one day! I hope you enjoy this Christmas Eve day! Merry Christmas<3

-ShuichiOuma010-